Who Thinks Aj Can Get It Done? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Thinks Aj Can Get It Done?

finfan54 said:
AJ wont get it done unless he learns to do one thing very well, and that is look off recievers and go the other way. If he locks in on recievers, then you have another Fiedler.

AJ will get it done, but he will start slow and locking in on a receiver will be part of the reason..it's not that he wants to do this, but again he's in a new O, and until he's completely comfortable he may stare down some routes, once he's comfortable, I think we get to sit back and say wow at some the passes we'll see. Then I think he takes it to the next level---consistency.

MDFINFAN said:
AJ will get it done, but he will start slow and locking in on a receiver will be part of the reason..it's not that he wants to do this, but again he's in a new O, and until he's completely comfortable he may stare down some routes, once he's comfortable, I think we get to sit back and say wow at some the passes we'll see. Then I think he takes it to the next level---consistency.

he has no excuses this year because he will have all offseason to get ready with no shenanigans and a short leash with Saban who already favors the guy who his OC favors. I think it is highly plausable that AJ wont even start the season because of this very reason.

If he wins the starting job i'll have alot more confidence in him. If he does not beat out Gus than I think he's the next Rob Johnson.

Here is another thing: What if Linehan and Saban decide they want to run an offense that is similar to a K-gun with ronnie Brown in the backfield? Which QB do you think will be able to call those types of plays easier? When you hear the coaches say that Frerrote has an edge, there may be more to that in what they are saying than meets the eye.

Well don't know only time will tell. I think he has the tools and now the coaching staff. If he can't do this year it's time to move on.

Since AJ has a reputation for being a bad practice player(He had 8 intercepts in one Practice session before a game last year) and Gus knows the system I would think the later would have the advantage at least to start the season.

If Gus falters then maybe we will see AJ start but he has to take advantage of his opportunities or there will be no more excuses.

MDFINFAN said:
I say Gus will end up your starting qb.

IMO feeley should start untill he proves conclusively he can't get it done in which case go with frerotte cut feeley after the season and look for a qb in the draft who can learn under frerotte for a year before leading us back to the playoffs :cooldude:

aj will get it done! aj is one of the toughest players in the nfl something that saban likes alot in his players! watch for his favorite type passes down field to boston, chambers, or booker then his bullet down the middle to mcmichael for the td! go dolphins!

gus is a back up he will be our back up and he was brought in to be our back up because he is a reliable BACK UP! he wont start unless feeley gets injured! feeley showed alot of progress last year! no ints in the last two games and wins in the last 2 games! he hates losing and he has 15ibs of muscle added to his chest during the offseason! he will start because he wants to start! BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Boone said:
Do you have your Caps Lock button pushed in? What's with all the BIG LETTERS?

What's the deal with you guys and the caps. He is enthusiastic, that's all. Talk about the thread not the fact that he has caps on. :shakeno: Back to the topic: I believe that he will excel this year and win us some games, last year he did well under the circumstances and IMO if you did not see what he did with what little he had then you did not watch the games.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!! :cooldude:

Did anyone see LSU's bowl game? Saban has a very short leash for struggling QBs, so whomever starts might not be important. Which QB can hold the job, is the question?

Yes he can

It's all going to be work ethic and coaching. AJ can do it.

Back
Top Bottom