Who was your favourite free agent pickup and why? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who was your favourite free agent pickup and why?

Who was your favourite free agent pickup?

• Mike Wallace

Votes: 190 66.0%
  • Brandon Gibson

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dustin Keller

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Lance Louis

• Tyson Clabo

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Vaughn Martin

• Dannell Ellerbe

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Phillip Wheeler

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Brent Grimes

Votes: 50 17.4%

• Total voters
I'm not trying to hate or be a downer but is Wallace really going to make our offense that much better? I mean I thought he wasn't that affective last year. Also dropped passes. Or was that simply because he knew his time was up in pit and that contract they gave brown was insulting to where he really didn't try. I would just like some facts really good reasons on why he will be that much better for us other than his speed.

I'll admit that he hasn't reached his full potential yet, but dropped passes certainly isn't an issue. 6 total last year isn't even in top 25 of most drops. It's pretty average actually.

If Grimes was totally healthy, it'd be a toss-up between him and Wallace. Aside OL and WR, CB was definitely the biggest need, and veteran experience is crucial in that position right now.

Have to give it to Wallace though. A solid WR#1 means the whooooole offense opens up for us.

If Brent Grimes can regain his form, he might be the best signing of the bunch. Trading Sean Smith for Grimes, man, that's a swap.

If Brent Grimes can regain his form, he might be the best signing of the bunch. Trading Sean Smith for Grimes, man, that's a swap.

Someone who catches balls thrown right to him by the opposing QB vs someone who does not ?

Big upgrade if he's healthy.

I'll admit that he hasn't reached his full potential yet, but dropped passes certainly isn't an issue. 6 total last year isn't even in top 25 of most drops. It's pretty average actually.

Marshall dropped that many TD passes and still made the probowl .

Guess it's all relative. Score lots of touchdown and we'll forgive a few dropped passes along the way.

Someone who catches balls thrown right to him by the opposing QB vs someone who does not ?

Big upgrade if he's healthy.

Not only that but Sean Smith's awareness of the field and his propensity to completely lose sight of the ball was really disturbing to me. I was glad when he signed elsewhere and even more glad when I found out that we didn't even make him an offer. The front office is figuring it out.

Back
Top Bottom