Who was your favourite free agent pickup and why? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who was your favourite free agent pickup and why?

Who was your favourite free agent pickup?

• Mike Wallace

Votes: 190 66.0%
  • Brandon Gibson

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Dustin Keller

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Lance Louis

• Tyson Clabo

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • Vaughn Martin

• Dannell Ellerbe

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Phillip Wheeler

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Brent Grimes

Votes: 50 17.4%

• Total voters
I like Keller for 2 reasons

1)We are better than last year at TE

2)Jets are worse than last year at TE

Wallace. He should hopefully score some TD's and stretch the field, taking away attention from Hartline

I like Keller for 2 reasons

1)We are better than last year at TE

2)Jets are worse than last year at TE

Keller hasn't play with a real QB yet so he just might bust out with a big season but Wallace is my choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love all the free agent pickups, but Im gonna go with Grimes simply becasue he could end up representing the greatest value pick up for what we gave up if he's healthy, which it seems he is. He's a cup of really expensive coffee for the price of Maxwell House.....

What Wallace brings to everyone else is just too good to go against. Ellerbe was my second fav (although why couldn't we just get Dansby to resturcture a little and cut D. Patterson?) That man CHANGED games, playoff games, a definite force to be reckoned with.

There are so many great signings this year it is unreal ... however if i had to rank them I'd go

1. Wallace
2. Ellerbe
3. Grimes
4. Keller
5. Clabo

and honestly there is not much in between 2-5 in my opinion... all great pickups

Wallace is a real game changer...anytime the ball is in his hands he can take it to the house!

It was a tossup between Wheeler, Ellerbe, & Keller.

I went w/ Keller. It hurts the jest especially sancheez.

The 2 LB's should hopefully, help Miami in terms of pass D & takeaways.

Mike wallace ..speed and can play...can get off the line..knows what he's doing already..not like a young speed guy out the draft who plays slow...cause he's scared or is thinking too much ..like clyde gates

In this order:

1) Mike Wallace - need for speed, WR corps simply not a threat last year
2) Brent Grimes - after so much CB turnover, need to get some stability here, hopefully will return to form and stay longer term
3) Tyson Clabo - line needs more toughness and Clabo brings that

like the fact that we will have at least 5 new proven starters from this years FA class.when was the last time we could say this

ellerbe. he stole the show. made everyone look up.

Brent Grimes...even tho he's coming off an ACL injury he has always had the potential to be a top corner in the NFL. 2 yrs ago he had a pro bowl year so if he's anywhere close to that we'll have our best CB since Madison/surtain days.

Back
Top Bottom