Who Would Be A Great Hc For The Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would Be A Great Hc For The Dolphins?

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
I’m not making a poll because there’s just too many to choose from and it’s been done already. Who in your mind would make a better coach than what this team has now and why.

Can be any coach from college to NFL, hell some high school coaches run better plays than what’s being produced on the field on Sundays.
I just want to get an idea of what everyone thinks.

I honestly don’t see any change in coaching until the end of the year and that will prob just be the change at DC. I think Gase will be here next year, but who knows.

Last edited:
That's the real question. If we fire Gase who is going to come in and make this team better? Harbaugh if available might but can't really think of anyone else.

We could keep with the tradition and bring in Bowles.

Everyone says Harbaugh, hell I even say it to at times, but who else besides him is worth a damn as a HC?
Matt LaFleur? He’s worked with McVay and Shannahan. Josh McDaniels? Saw what happened with him at Denver maybe he’s grown up. Some up and coming College HC? I honestly don’t know.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. you think gase is bad a play calling this guy is worse

He was great with us back in the Saban days.

And yea, Dallas has no idea what bad playcalling is. I'd happily swap Gase for Linehan.

And yea, Dallas has no idea what bad playcalling is. I'd happily swap Gase for Linehan.
bet a dallas fan would gladly take that trade. Im a head coach with 3 god awful cowboy homers on staff, and all they talk about is how bad linehan is

Linehan was the best playcaller the Dolphins have had since the Shula days. He made Gus Frerotte look decent and Chris Chambers had that huge year under him. I loved the deep passing game he used when he was in Miami. He actually ran a pro style offense.

Last edited:
Would I love a guy named Harbaugh? Sure.

But short of that we should pounce on one of these two college coaches.

Pat Fitzgerald (Northwestern)
David Shaw (Stanford)

I’ve been reading some articles about the top HC candidates this year and here are some of the hot names bandied about:

John Harbaugh (if available)
David Shaw
Lincoln Riley
John DeFilippo
Jack del Rio
Josh McDaniels

And 2 names familiar to Dolphin fans:
Dan Campbell
Zac Taylor (currently QB coach for Rams)

Zac Taylor cracked me up because he was roundly hated around here for being incompetent and a product of nepotism.

I’ve been reading some articles about the top HC candidates this year and here are some of the hot names bandied about:

John Harbaugh (if available)
David Shaw
Lincoln Riley
John DeFilippo
Jack del Rio
Josh McDaniels

And 2 names familiar to Dolphin fans:
Dan Campbell
Zac Taylor (currently QB coach for Rams)

Zac Taylor cracked me up because he was roundly hated around here for being incompetent and a product of nepotism.
I’ve always wanted McDaniels as the HC but I don’t think he’s going to leave NE. Zac Taylor is an interesting choice though, he’s young and has been exposed to how an offense should be run in this day and age.

Edit. Just read Zac Taylor is in line for the Browns HC position. He honestly didn’t do a bad job with Tannehill, he also has done well with Goff.
He spent four years in Miami developing Tannehill, helping him progress each year to become the first quarterback in franchise history to throw for 3,000 yards in four straight years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom