who would u pick for your own team? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would u pick for your own team?

Who would u pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GreenMonster said:
Both cam into the league in 96' and Teddy has 11ints and Zack has 15. All Teddy's have been since Belichick arrived.

i didnt mean tedy was known more for ints than zach, i meant he was known for his big ints rahter than punching the ball out.....

Hi Shag again--have to go with ZT on this one pasty--I am not biased but would have to say that i have obviously studied Zach more than Tedy

Justasportsfan said:
The unbiased answer would be Clements. The homer answer would be Madison.

Nate Clements will not be a Bill '06, but for one season I would rather have Madison, but since Clements is younger I would take him because he'll play longer.

Tedy Bruschi is a 3-4 LB, and Zach is a 4-3 LB so comparing the 2 is difficult. Based on what they've done throughout there career I would take Zach, but Zach would not be effective in a 3-4 IMO, and I don't know how Bruschi would be in a 4-3.

djfresh47 said:
Nate Clements will not be a Bill '06, but for one season I would rather have Madison, but since Clements is younger I would take him because he'll play longer.

Tedy Bruschi is a 3-4 LB, and Zach is a 4-3 LB so comparing the 2 is difficult. Based on what they've done throughout there career I would take Zach, but Zach would not be effective in a 3-4 IMO, and I don't know how Bruschi would be in a 4-3.

That is a good point--we will call it a draw then

Zack is the better LB, no doubt. Bruschi has made some big plays the past couple of years but Zach would have made those plays too if he was put in the same position; and it is the position that the LB is in, that makes all of the difference.. Bill Belichicks Defense always knows exactly what the offense will do next and how to counter it.. Dave Wannstedts defense, notsomuch.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
yep there is but they dont want to go there cuz most of the Pats fans are still talking about there 3 SB wins

Well they're are so few of them they should just stick together - they'll be stronger that way

TEDY all the way! He's a great TEAM player. Everyone needs a Tedy on their team.

Back in the 2001 season, there WERE no Pats boards with more than 3 posts a week on them. I know because I searched repeatedly to see how those guys were doing and, in fact, offered them encouragement because during the preseason and after 0-4, they were the concensus "worst team yuck-it-up". How's that for bandwagoners?

so few of who???????

pats fans?? now they are all over the place, my brother who lives and works in japan, and he hates the pats ( he used to be a big phins fan but switched over to bucs when dan retired) sees patriots fans over there, some are japanese people just wearing nfl stuff but he has talked to several americans who grew up in new eng and are living in japan in the military.
i was stationed there in early 90's and i remmeber seeing tons of cowboy fans, and bulls .....

with the pats winning so much alot of band wagon fans are all over the place, but its easy to pick out the newbies from the real fans.

Agua said:
Back in the 2001 season, there WERE no Pats boards with more than 3 posts a week on them. I know because I searched repeatedly to see how those guys were doing and, in fact, offered them encouragement because during the preseason and after 0-4, they were the concensus "worst team yuck-it-up". How's that for bandwagoners?

Oh you mean we're not in the year 2000? Man I must have been dreaming or something. :roflmao:

I thought it was weird seeing a kid walking with a patty cake jersey on this morning. That was because I completely forgot what year it was! :roflmao:

Hey patty cake fan.. Was your favorite player before marsha brady, Scott Zolak?

I bet it was! That is.. if you were a fan back then.. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Agua said:

Actually a lot of the fans go into the chat room and have been there for years. MOST of them have been around for a very long time. No matter where you are there will always be bandwagon fans but the majority of New England fans are true fans!

Back
Top Bottom