who would u pick for your own team? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would u pick for your own team?

Who would u pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TBrownslady said:
Actually a lot of the fans go into the chat room and have been there for years. MOST of them have been around for a very long time. No matter where you are there will always be bandwagon fans but the majority of New England fans are true fans!

I suppose you were one of Mosi's mooses

TBrownslady said:
Actually a lot of the fans go into the chat room and have been there for years. MOST of them have been around for a very long time. No matter where you are there will always be bandwagon fans but the majority of New England fans are true fans!

I think Troy is calling you for his hourly blo...foot massage.

TBrownslady said:
TEDY all the way! He's a great TEAM player. Everyone needs a Tedy on their team.

Yeah, because Zach is a self-centered "me, me, me" type prima-donna. :rolleyes:

Oh, and you mean TEAM player, like as in Troy Brown? The same one the patsies CUT???
Looks like it's time for a new screen name, doesn't it.

I hope those Phin fans who picked Bruschi, realize this is a public poll and we can see who didn't pick Zach who is obviously the better player.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, because Zach is a self-centered "me, me, me" type prima-donna. :rolleyes:

Oh, and you mean TEAM player, like as in Troy Brown? The same one the patsies CUT???
Looks like it's time for a new screen name, doesn't it.

Nope! Wherever he ends up he's still gonna be my favorite!

Justasportsfan said:
Clements hasn't hit his peak yet and already has posted probowl nos.
Eh, thats where we differ. I think he is just approaching his peak. Hes what, starting his 5th year, 25 turning 26 years old this year? This year he starts his prime.... He is a top tier CB in the NFL and I think he is a VERY underrated CB in the NFL. I just dont think he is top 3. Top 3 is where Sam and Pat were when they were in their prime.

Clements is still on his rookie contract.... so he is playing for you guys at a STEAL rate this year. Clements right now is in his prime, agewise and playing wise. He will have 3-4 years at this level and do the same thing all the other great CBs have done, start to decline. Hes the type of player like Sam and Pat and Deion though, even in their "decline" after they hit their prime, they are still a top 5-7 CB in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom