who would u pick for your own team? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who would u pick for your own team?

Who would u pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fin In R.I. said:
You missed the point.. It wasn't a diss to Troy Brown.

Dude, I did not miss the point. I really, really hope you don't think I'm that dense.

Trust me, all people in New Orleans are not stupid.

I was taking a crack at good ole' Ron Mexico. I knew you weren't knocking Brown. :rolleyes:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Dude, I did not miss the point. I really, really hope you don't think I'm that dense.

Trust me, all people in New Orleans are not stupid.

I was taking a crack at good ole' Ron Mexico. I knew you weren't knocking Brown. :rolleyes:

Oh, I really thought you were just that dense..(not a dig at ppl from the NO but there are a lot of dense folks here at finheaven) :D

Philter25 said:
TMI. You never admit to something like that.

It's all good just a little fun. Can't take everything in life too serious!

congrats tb on your 9th post!!!!!!!!!

way to go and keep em coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol2:

patsdynasty said:
congrats tb on your 9th post!!!!!!!!!

way to go and keep em coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol2:

How many more?? Oooo here's 10! :D

Philter25 said:
Eh, thats where we differ. I think he is just approaching his peak. Hes what, starting his 5th year, 25 turning 26 years old this year? This year he starts his prime.... He is a top tier CB in the NFL and I think he is a VERY underrated CB in the NFL. I just dont think he is top 3. Top 3 is where Sam and Pat were when they were in their prime.

Clements is still on his rookie contract.... so he is playing for you guys at a STEAL rate this year. Clements right now is in his prime, agewise and playing wise. He will have 3-4 years at this level and do the same thing all the other great CBs have done, start to decline. Hes the type of player like Sam and Pat and Deion though, even in their "decline" after they hit their prime, they are still a top 5-7 CB in the NFL.

Sam Madison, Surtain and Deion in the same sentance.

No one has ever been in Deions league. Ridiculous.

Now lets look at Clements vs. Madison

Clements 4 years:

18 INT, 4 TD, 34 Passes D'd, 263 Tackles, 8 FF

Madison 9 Years:

29 INT, 2 TD, 60 Passes D's, 299 Tackles, 9 FF

Its obvious that Clements is way ahead of Madisons curve, and if Madison was (in your opinion, not mine) a Top 3 corner at one point that clements is now.

Losman7 said:

Clements 4 years:

Madison 9 Years:

Its obvious that Clements is way ahead of Madisons curve, and if Madison was (in your opinion, not mine) a Top 3 corner at one point that clements is now.

Well that's because Fiedler wanted to boost his ints and ints returned for tds!!! :lol:

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
Well that's because Fiedler wanted to boost his ints and ints returned for tds!!! :lol:

Go Fins!!!

I miss that ******* already.

Losman7 said:

Clements 4 years:

Madison 9 Years:

I wasnt saying they were in Deion's league, I said that I viewed Clements as the type of CB that Deion, Sam, and Pat were IN THE FACT THAT in their "decline," they were still a top tier CB. Reading comprehension my friend, its something they must not teach to Buffalo fans......

I never said they were in the same league, Sam, although he has been in his decline, is still a top tier CB. Pat, although right now in his decline, is still a top 5 CB today, and Deion, in his "decline" was still a top 2 CB in the NFL.

Madison a few years in his prime WAS a top 3 CB because of the other CBs in the NFL. Although Clements now has better numbers, that doesnt mean he is a top 3 CB today in the NFL...... :lol: Underrated, very much, top 3, heck no. :roflmao:

Look at Sam's first 3-4 years and compare them to Clements. Sam is in the decline now and isnt putting up the numbers he did earlier in his career so of course a CB in his prime is going to have better "average" numbers...... bottom line is Clements has been on the way up the past 2 years where as Sam has been in the decline the past 3 years.

In Sam's first 4 years, he had 21 INTs. He was at his peak then. If you want to be fair, compare Clements first 4 years to Sam's first 4 years. They both were in their prime at year #4. You cant compare a players numbers in his prime with a players over his entire career...... thats pretty stupid of you. :lol:

Pick a player thats had good numbers who is in his prime..... lets say Ricky Williams. 5 seasons, 6354 yards, 4.0 ypc, 41 TD
And just for argument sakes, Thurman Thomas, 13 seasons, 12074 yards, 4.2 ypc, 65 TDs.... (just for the record, Ricky couldnt hold Thurman's jock and I think TT was one of the better RBs of the past century... im just showing you why your comparitive logic is horribly wrong)

Clearly, by your comparitive logic, Ricky is WELL ahead of Thurman's curve. :lol: Ricky is on pace for 15,000+ yards and 100 TDs if you put him over 13 seasons which would make him one of the greatest RBs of all time, greater than Thurman. :lol:

See why you cant compare someones stats up to their prime to the career of a great? :nana:

Philter25 said:
I wasnt saying they were in Deion's league, I said that I viewed Clements as the type of CB that Deion, Sam, and Pat were IN THE FACT THAT in their "decline," they were still a top tier CB. Reading comprehension my friend, its something they must not teach to Buffalo fans......

I never said they were in the same league, Sam, although he has been in his decline, is still a top tier CB. Pat, although right now in his decline, is still a top 5 CB today, and Deion, in his "decline" was still a top 2 CB in the NFL.

Madison a few years in his prime WAS a top 3 CB because of the other CBs in the NFL. Although Clements now has better numbers, that doesnt mean he is a top 3 CB today in the NFL...... :lol: Underrated, very much, top 3, heck no. :roflmao:

Look at Sam's first 3-4 years and compare them to Clements. Sam is in the decline now and isnt putting up the numbers he did earlier in his career so of course a CB in his prime is going to have better "average" numbers...... bottom line is Clements has been on the way up the past 2 years where as Sam has been in the decline the past 3 years.

In Sam's first 4 years, he had 21 INTs. He was at his peak then. If you want to be fair, compare Clements first 4 years to Sam's first 4 years. They both were in their prime at year #4. You cant compare a players numbers in his prime with a players over his entire career...... thats pretty stupid of you. :lol:

Pick a player thats had good numbers who is in his prime..... lets say Ricky Williams. 5 seasons, 6354 yards, 4.0 ypc, 41 TD
And just for argument sakes, Thurman Thomas, 13 seasons, 12074 yards, 4.2 ypc, 65 TDs.... (just for the record, Ricky couldnt hold Thurman's jock and I think TT was one of the better RBs of the past century... im just showing you why your comparitive logic is horribly wrong)

Clearly, by your comparitive logic, Ricky is WELL ahead of Thurman's curve. :lol: Ricky is on pace for 15,000+ yards and 100 TDs if you put him over 13 seasons which would make him one of the greatest RBs of all time, greater than Thurman. :lol:

See why you cant compare someones stats up to their prime to the career of a great? :nana:

WOW follow that guy's

The daily "Own a Bills fan" post of the day:

Philter25 said:

:hail:

Back
Top Bottom