Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Jay Feidler

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Lamar Smith

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Brock Marrion

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
Thank You ICE!!! At least I know some people know what they are actually talking about!! Replacing MARION is like replacing Jimmy Smith in Jacksonville! He's not the BEST but he's solid and makes PLAYS!!!Remember production? HELLO!! Arturo Freeman is NO BROCK MARION!! He is still very raw!! On a team that is lacking TRUE playmakers getting rid of Brock Marion would be a HUGE mistake! FEIDLER WOULDN'T!! You could even bring in a rookie and he wouldn't have as many INT's as Feidler! I want NORV too but if you think he will make Jay Feidler a pro bowl quarterback give me some of what you are smoking! He's too limited! Jay Feidler will never get you anywhere! WAKE UP!!!:confused:

Very true, and not true at all Phinmaster! You made an excellent assessment of the Brock Marion situation, then dropped the ball on Fiedler! Limited?? Jay is one the most versatile QB's in the National Football League. Give the man an offensive line and a running game, and you will see a whole other side of Mr. Fiedler! No Im not a P.R. agent for Jay, Im just stating optimism! Where you see 19 or 20 INT's, I see 5 4th qtr. comebacks! See, you take the good with the bad and let the standings sort everything out! You maybe right in saying a rook might not have as many picks as Jay, but would that be enough to win, or just lose by 3 instead of 32! Ya feel me!

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
You maybe right in saying a rook might not have as many picks as Jay, but would that be enough to win, or just lose by 3 instead of 32! Ya feel me!
how true - a rook QB would throw far fewer times

Yeah I feel you! Making no sense! You are like the people on here last year about Feidler!! Always having an excuse for the TURD!! Last year, it was his injured left shoulder which made it difficult for him to hand the ball off!That's why he fumbled and threw INT'S!! Then it was he didn't have the receivers! It wasn't Jay's fault for the turnovers! This year, He was gonna be new and improved!! No TURNOVERS!! Some 20 int's and who knows how many fumbles later,it's the Offensive line's and Lamar's fault for no running game and the turnovers.DOLFANS!! WE MUST WAKE UP!!Turnovers is Jay's specialty!! How many reprieves is this cupcake gonna get? I am sick of it!! The guy is NOT gonna get you anywhere! TRUST ME!! I am as optimistic as the next guy. When you are there live, like I am every year. I see the receivers he's missing, the happy feet in the pocket, the ducks he's throwing and the crucial turnovers he's committing!! Jay's not the MAN!! Now he wants the big contract.... Pull this one it plays jingle bells!!!!:yell:

Ok, my testosterone pills are going wiggity-whack

Too many balls in this room gents, let's not get too excited. After all, it's the offseason, kinda like New Years.:D Everyone gets a fresh start, you, your players, your team. All we can hope is that the Jay situation is resolved, whether he comes or goes. Let's be postitive and hope for a prosperous new season.:D

Re: Ok, my testosterone pills are going wiggity-whack

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Too many balls in this room gents, let's not get too excited. After all, it's the offseason, kinda like New Years.:D Everyone gets a fresh start, you, your players, your team. All we can hope is that the Jay situation is resolved, whether he comes or goes. Let's be postitive and hope for a prosperous new season.:D
well i guess thats the best way to put it! i've been a dolfan for 35 years and really have never gotten excited about the money end of it. not that its dumb, its just something i can't control, the management is gonna do what they want no matter what i think. my job as a fan is to make noise when ever they take the field and show support, win or lose! :D

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
Yeah I feel you! Making no sense! You are like the people on here last year about Feidler!! Always having an excuse for the TURD!!

Making no sense???? O.K. sense you're the one making all the sense, tell me what QB in the league didnt throw INT's. I guess the INT's that Kurt Warner threw didnt count towards his overall performance right! He threw just as many INT's as Fiedler and he still made it to the show. Dont talk to me about excuses, I state facts!! You and YOU'RE kind are the excuse makers! Singling out positions(QB) to blame,"This guy is NOT going to get you anywhere" type crap!So youre excuse is, if Jay hadnt thrown so many Ints then we would be in the show! That my friend is an excuse. Beefing up the O-line to make a run is a fact! Read it, Learn it ! Oh yeah BTW, IF YOU DONT MAKE DOLLA'S, IT WONT MAKE SENSE!

i thought lamar ..........................

would get at least one vote! he's slower but he's still better than that cow 3J!:D

FACTS??? WHAT FACTS????

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE

Making no sense???? O.K. sense you're the one making all the sense, tell me what QB in the league didnt throw INT's. I guess the INT's that Kurt Warner threw didnt count towards his overall performance right! He threw just as many INT's as Fiedler and he still made it to the show. Dont talk to me about excuses, I state facts!! You and YOU'RE kind are the excuse makers! Singling out positions(QB) to blame,"This guy is NOT going to get you anywhere" type crap!So youre excuse is, if Jay hadnt thrown so many Ints then we would be in the show! That my friend is an excuse. Beefing up the O-line to make a run is a fact! Read it, Learn it ! Oh yeah BTW, IF YOU DONT MAKE DOLLA'S, IT WONT MAKE SENSE!

What facts have you stated? Then you compare Warner to Feidler?? I am not sure you know your facts! As for singling out Feidler, I think he needs to go!! He's not the only one either! The Phins are in need of playmakers, But it definately starts up front! The O-LINE must be addressed first!! And paying Feidler 5 MIL a year won't get that done with cap strapped DOLPHINS! What has Feidler done to warrant a 5mil a year contract??? PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME?? And please don't tell me he's better than Warner, I am still cracking up at that comparison!!!!:lol:

Warner vs. Fiedler

It is really simple:

Warner: accurate
Fiedler: eratic

Warner: consistent
Fiedler: inconsistent

Warner: 2 MVP awards
Fiedler: 0 MVP votes

Is there a spanish key on here that I can hit, then maybe you would understand that the FACT of the matter is, you DONT need a Kurt Warner to win a Super Bowl! Thats the fact that I stated. Jay Fiedler is one of the most versatile QB's in the NF'n-L, thats another fact that I stated, when you referred to him as limited! The fact that the O-line as a unit needs to be stronger in order for our team to be succesful! Just a few facts, since you forgot! Here, let me dumb it down for you just a little: 3rd and goal from the 2; Kurt Warner takes off right side; he's hit;FUM-BLE; Defense recovers races 98yards untouced; TOUCHDOWN: ON THE OTHER HAND: 3rd and goal from the 2; Jay Fiedler takes off right side; He shakes the **** outta Trace Armstrong; He cuts inside; He dives; TOUCHDOWN; MIAMI WINS BY 3: Thats the kind of QB that I want on my team. If you dont get it by now, you and your flunkies will never get it! Just like Fiedler will never get 5mil a year! Not that he cant earn it, it just wont happen! And yes in certain situations FIEDLER is much better than warner. Any QB in the league can make a 5 yard slant look accurate as hell and watch the receiver take it the distance. Its when the game is on the line and you need the QB to make a play(with no weapons), when Fiedler is better than Warner! TO HELL WITH FEELIN ME! YA HEARD!

Re: Warner vs. Fiedler

try Fiedler vs. Brady - I'd take Jay

phinfan4life - That is amazing that you would take Fiedler over Warner considering Warner has 2 MVPs and is a great QB who can THROW ACCURATELY!!!!! Fiedler is average at best, and can only perform against the worst. Although Warner lost, he has 380 passing yards in the Super Bowl. Can Jay do that, I think not. And the 98 yard return was called back because of a holding on NE, and then St. Louis got the ball back and Warner ran it in.

Ahem, Warner, and the Rams lost the Super Bowl. Tom Brady, and the Patriots won it.

Warner was the MVP, he still lost. Consistent? If he was so consistent, then why did he throw so many INT's throughout the year?

Warner has Torry Holt, Az Hakim, Issac Bruce, a great O line, and Marshall Faulk...he has a team like no other to back him up. If you put Bledsoe, Garcia, Favre, Manning, Grbac, Fiedler (and please, if your going to bash him, spell his name right ok?) or any other QB in the league on that team, your going to have a MVP.

Facts are facts, two 11-5 seasons are nothing to sneeze at. Jay did it last year with a good running game. He did it this year with no O-line, and no running game. That to me shows improvment, and if you think that any other QB behind a crap O line, and no running game would have done any better, then I point you to Peyton Manning.

Nuff said.

Thats what Im talkin' bout!!Way to educate'em 87! I bet some still just dont get it! But you can only lead a blind man by the hand! You cant give him vision! The Peyton Manning example hit the nail on the head. Peyton is premiere..............when all of the pieces are in place in order for him to flourish! Just like Warner! I wonder if they think Warner would have won MVP honors in 2000 with Gadsen and Tony Martin starting on the flanks. Some of you guys crack me up! But as long as you're happy bashing; Hey, ignorance is BLISS!

Back
Top Bottom