Who Would You The Fan Start At Qb? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Would You The Fan Start At Qb?

dolfan348454999 said:
Gus untill feeley matures.
Are you serious? I really hope that wasn't a serious answer.
How do you expect a quarterback to mature as a player by watching from the sidelines?

Feeley in '05.

I feel both of are Qb's suck.If i have to pick 1 to start i would have to say Gus but only cuz he knows the system.Tradeing a 2nd for Feeley was the worst trade ever IMO.So maybe thats why i am so hard on Feeley.I feel Feeley is a 2nd string qb at best and same with Gus.

dolfan348454999 said:
Gus untill feeley matures.

Feeley's been a back up most of his career and the mans 28, this season is his chance to step up. I believe he will be starting at the beginning of the season, if he bombs out and doesnt produce, he's gone and gus will remain the starter.

I would start the best QB available whomever that may be after Training Camp. Simple as that. :hitself:

This is an easy one. I would take Feeley in a heartbeat. I haven't ever seen Gus throw. Haha.

Easy decision.

AJ has shown promise, IMO. With a decent group of guys around him, he should be much improved from last season.

I have to say Ferrotte. At least if the Dolphins offensive line shows signs that it actually has a pulse, and is there. Then we start Ferrotte, the Linehan system QB, until AJ can understand the offense better, or until we completely tank the season, whichever comes first.

I like Feeley though, and he showed signs of being a very good QB at times during last season, but i'd start out with Ferrotte until we can slow things down for A.J and get him more familiar with that vertical passing attack Linehan is going to run along with Ronnie Brown.

Feeley until he proves his imputance, then put in Gus.

QB is still a problem we have that I am sure Saban will address in the next 2-3 seasons.

I would have to go with Feeley. Feeley showed us last year that he is tough and can be a good leader for this team. I do think that Feeley will shut up all of his haters this year.

Whoever wins the job in training camp. I would not go with Feeley just because he's younger or with Gus just because he knows the offense better right now. If Brock Berlin is the future than I think the Phins may be in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom