Who would you want to see in a Dolphins jersey ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you want to see in a Dolphins jersey ?

FinsGoToGuy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just tought I would start a new thread because I'm bored of:

1) Sammy Knight
2) Griese
3) Complaining about the draft
4) Bashing of DW
5) The WR situation

So who would like to see in a Dolphins jersey ?

I would say Vick,McNabb or Owens.

Isaac Bruce has always been a big Dolphins fan and is a premier receiver

is it really true that bruce will be a salary cap victim june 1st ? i doubt it, but what do you think ?

Good question.

I'm sure we couldn't afford it, but I would love to see Orlando Pace wearing aqua and orange. There are reports that he is not happy in Stl.

A veteran LT would be the best addition. Even a 1 - 2 year deal while Wade Smith develops.

Micheal Vick, definitely. Imagine this guy with the tools we have now, and Norv exploiting Micheal for all his moves. Okay, I'm getting too wired, it's not true.

Someone could offer the Falcons:
(2) 1st & (2) 2nd round picks....and they would just roll their eyes...lol

When Vick was drafted I said the Phins should trade whatever it would take to get him. They did not along with 30 other teams. NOW EVERY team would kill for him or just trade the farm away...

Players like Vick do not get traded. You must trade for them in the draft. Every year there is 1 or 2 guys in the draft that are STUDS. Why do teams just not go for it????

well if we are talking total fictional here. Man I would have LOVED to see MARINO and RICKY playing together along with the Mark Bros. I get chills thinking about it.

Originally posted by JJ777
well if we are talking total fictional here. Man I would have LOVED to see MARINO and RICKY playing together along with the Mark Bros. I get chills thinking about it.

That would be great to see !

Just having Marino again would be a dream.

Peyton Manning. The guy is the best pocket passer in the game today, and would thrive in this offense, IMO......

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
I just tought I would start a new thread because I'm bored of:

1) Sammy Knight
2) Griese
3) Complaining about the draft
4) Bashing of DW
5) The WR situation

So who would like to see in a Dolphins jersey ?

I would say Vick,McNabb or Owens.

Vick? So you want to see the phins lose. This guy has speed and that is all. My grandmother has better accuracy then VICKY. 54%. He ca't even hit 6 5' Brian Finneran. His strong arm throws balls right over WR heads. He is a bunch of freakin hype. He sucks and sucks bad. This peice of crap Will be a backup in years to come. V-I-C-K Sucks Sucks Sucks. Falcons blow. Vick Blows!

I agree with the Orlando Pace call.

You kidding, Pace and Dixon on the left? Ricky'd never get his uniform dirty and even Lucas would have enough time to set up, back there.

-Jeff
www.jjewell.com

Back
Top Bottom