Who would you want to see in a Dolphins jersey ? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you want to see in a Dolphins jersey ?

all in good fun buddy ;) tis just my nature, i hold the distinction of being the only employee who's gotten every boss to flip me off :lol:

Originally posted by MDolphins2003
TWO WORDS : MICHAEL VICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Above any other Player. Even Ricky Williams...Hell I would trade that straight up. Vick is going to pass for about 2,500+ yards and Rush for a 1,000 This season.....Just wait and see....IF he is HEALTHY...lol

2,500 + HA HA that is what below average QB's pass for. He won't be able to run after people have studied him last year, BUC'S, RAVENS ripped him apart. Michael , soon to be known as PICK lost the games against the bucs. Remember 2 ints vs Philly. How about when OUR Phins ripped him a new one 2 years ago. Vicks running will get him hurt and hurt bad. What is he going to do then pass out of the pocket? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by SuavePhin
all in good fun buddy ;) tis just my nature, i hold the distinction of being the only employee who's gotten every boss to flip me off :lol:

LMAO. Well, you now have the distinction of being the only guy to have a guy you've never even met flip you off.......

Originally posted by Gaphinfan

2,500 + HA HA that is what below average QB's pass for. He won't be able to run after people have studied him last year, BUC'S, RAVENS ripped him apart. Michael , soon to be known as PICK lost the games against the bucs. Remember 2 ints vs Philly. How about when OUR Phins ripped him a new one 2 years ago. Vicks running will get him hurt and hurt bad. What is he going to do then pass out of the pocket? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You kidding? Vick ripped this D a new a$$hole. He is the sole reason they were in the game until the very end.......

I would want to see David Boston or Donovan McNabb in a Fins uni. I thnk Boston is a top WR in this league who just had an injury problem last year, while McNabb is one of the best QBs in the league. I would also like Michael Vick.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
I just tought I would start a new thread because I'm bored of:

1) Sammy Knight
2) Griese
3) Complaining about the draft
4) Bashing of DW
5) The WR situation

So who would like to see in a Dolphins jersey ?

I would say Vick,McNabb or Owens.

I'd most like to see Sammy Knight and Brian Griese in a Fins uni.

2002 Stats ~ Michael Vick
231 of 421
54.9 %
2936 yards
7.0 Avg.
74t Long
16 TD's
8 Int's
Rating 81.6

113 Rushes
777 Yards
6.9 Avg.
8 TD's

Not to shabby for your 1st season as a starter. But you say that he has no accuracy....lol...That was the knock on him when he came into the league. Most people said that about him in college. The system that he played in only called for him to throw the ball 11-15 times a game. So most people thought that he was not accurate on passes. Yeah he does not have the best touch in the world. But when he is scrambling he can still throw the ball 60 yards down the field on stride using the Vick Flick.

Vick vs. Green Bay
65.2 % / 209 yards / 1 TD / 108.8 Rating
9 rushes 72 yards / 1 TD

Vick vs. Carolina ( Good D Last Season )
72.7 % / 178 yards / 96.4 Rating
6 rushes 91 yards / 1 TD

Vick vs. Pitt
52.2 % / 294 yards / 1 TD / 79.4 rating
10 rushes 52 yards / 1 TD

Vick vs. Carolina
79.2 % / 272 yards / 2 TD's
5 rushes 20 yards

Yeah Tampa has his number. They have a D that hits like a sledge hammer and has the speed to use the angles. But do not think that it will carry over. Vick is the BEST QB in the game. When he played vs. Vikings he had that amazing 178 passing & 178 rushing. Do not be fooled when he does learn (like Elway) that he does not always have to use his rocket of an arm on every throw.......WATCH OUT!!!

The Phins should trade Madison or Surtain and Fielder for him with some picks. But no chance of getting him. That would be like trying to trade for Jordan within his first 3 years.....lol....good luck...The Falcons LOVE HIME...He will break the mold every season on the QB...

2500 yards passing
1000 rushing

is as good as 5000 passing without rushing. The problems that he creates for a D is scary. And by the way he just about broke ZT's ankle 2 years ago. He brought the Falcons back in that game. If Dan was smart he would have rolled out and used bootlegs. They would have won the game on the goaline. But good for us they tried to punch it in...lol

After the game ZT said that he is glad he is not in the division. And went on to say that the KID is going to be GREAT. Well ZT was and is still right!!!

I'd like to see a clone of Drew Bledsoe in a Fins uniform :lol: .

Belichick has already set up camp inside Drew's head in Buffalo - another Drew in Miami would be like a vacation home for Belichick :lol: :lol: .

Phin fans who support and accually think Vick is good sicken me. Lets stop this foolishness, because we all know the falcons suck and I will be here to let every body know how vick is failing, I mean doing from week to week.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
Peyton Manning. The guy is the best pocket passer in the game today, and would thrive in this offense, IMO......
i beg to differ with you, before last year, i'd say kurt warner was the best pocket passer! kinda went downhill because of his injuries!:eek:

Damn whoever got the Catherine Bell idea. As soon as I saw the title of the thread, I instantly thought...

Anna Kournikova with no panties. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Originally posted by DolfanDaveInATX
Damn whoever got the Catherine Bell idea. As soon as I saw the title of the thread, I instantly thought...

Anna Kournikova with no panties. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Mmmmmmmm Anna!! :drool:

I'd pick Jonhatan Ogden or the ravens to play LT on offence and Waren Sapp on defence.

Back
Top Bottom