Who would you want to see in a Dolphins jersey ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you want to see in a Dolphins jersey ?

Have you all seen the movie Someone Like You? The part where she is doing cheerleading in her panties? Oh man, that was heaven......

Give me a healthy Tony Boselli and a healthy Muhsin Muhammed, plus Roy Williams the safety/linebacker should be/ freak/monster/ cool guy.

...and when she smiles it really lights up the room!

clear.gif

Did you all know she is married to a race car driver? Whenever she is ready for a real athlete, I'll be here waiting......

Vick, Owens , or Priest Holmes!

Oh yeah, forget all of them , Barry five years ago! LOL

Originally posted by Dolphin_Fan
I am sorry but you can't be watching the same Vick that I have seen. This guy can throw better than just about anyone that I have ever seen on the run. As far as the 54% you are talking about I watched the Falcons in one game last year and his receivers dropped about five or six of his passes. Marino's numbers would have been much much better if it had not have been for some of the crappy pass catchers we had.

So I have to say that you have no idea what you are talking about.

As far as the question I agree with wanting to see Vick in the Fins uniforms. If not him then Bret Favre because he is the man.

You have got to be kidding me! Vick is the most inacuurate passer I have ever seen. It is sad to say Ray Lucas had a better Comp %. Vick made some good throws on the run but he can't pass a 10 yarder out of the pocket if his life depended on it. I live in ATL, I am pretty sure I have seen more falcons games than most of you. Don't use that lame receivers excuse. By the way his TD to INT ration sucked.

I would like to respect some of ya'lls football knowledge. Please watch tapes on Vick and post again. Don't be fooled by some good runs that is a RB's job. Some of ya'll sound like Jets or worse falcon fans.

I'd have to agree w/ a previous post--Marvin Harriosn would be a great addition. And as far as the Marino/Ricky Williams duo--I'm sorry, I may be in the minority here, but Marino could have severe arthritis in his hands and his grip around the football would be tight as hell when Ricky would await the handoff.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
Did you all know she is married to a race car driver? Whenever she is ready for a real athlete, I'll be here waiting......

Why?? do you know one to hook her up with? ;) sorry, couldn't resist it bro :lol:

TWO WORDS : MICHAEL VICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Above any other Player. Even Ricky Williams...Hell I would trade that straight up. Vick is going to pass for about 2,500+ yards and Rush for a 1,000 This season.....Just wait and see....IF he is HEALTHY...lol

I like the pic of JLO in a Dolphins jersey that someone else uses in their posts

Originally posted by SuavePhin

Why?? do you know one to hook her up with? ;) sorry, couldn't resist it bro :lol:

LMAO. That was below the belt Suave......

Back
Top Bottom