Who would you want to see in a Dolphins jersey ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who would you want to see in a Dolphins jersey ?

Derrick Brooks. This guy next to Z.Thomas and Jr. Seau?

I want us to get every Roy Williams possible.

Roy Williams the monster safety for the Cowboys
Roy Williams the best WR entering a draft in a longtime when he comes out next year from the Texas Longhorns
And a football equivalent to Roy Williams, the former Kansas and now North Carolina head basketball coach

Honestly..

Mike Vick, Terrell Owens, or Orlando Pace..

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Honestly..

Mike Vick, Terrell Owens, or Orlando Pace..

That's not honest. You're lying. I can tell.

;)

Hell i want to see ME in a phins uni, i get more freakin money then i'll see in a lifetime, get to live in Southern Florida and get to have many Phin crazy babes wanting my love children :D

You guys have a good point so I agree!!

I want to see ME in one as well

Now everyone is copying off of my joke...the ME joke. You all should be in jail for stealing my joke.

I agree with Rob.

Michael Vick. period. The man is accurate, the man has a cannon, the man is the fastest player in football, the man can scramble, he causes defenses brain cramps (do we drop back for his cannon? or do we put 8 or 9 guys in the box to stop his scrambling ability>?)

there is no question about it, Michael Vick. He will be the best QB in the history of football if he can remain healthy. I just don't see that happening with all the beating he has already recieved in just two years. I'm not sure he will last like a Dan Marino or John Elway did.

Vick. Good choice. I'd also like to see Urlacher. Pace. Archuletta. K. Bell.
Kearse. And maybe D. Boston. Him and Owens bother me because of their attitudes.

If you say Urlacher why not say Ray Lewis. Ray is better.

OK, I have the best guy out there............

Cade mcnown from 49rs as our starting qb

Boone, you are the man. Ashley Judd is one of my top 5, and man does she look good there......

Ashley is quite the celebrity here in Kentucky!

Back
Top Bottom