Whoa! Dolphins employees post on this site! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whoa! Dolphins employees post on this site!

Figured someone would post this. I guess it is better to be accused of being an employee than being called a "clueless blind homer" because I am not negative in every single one of my posts. Hard to be a Dolphins employee way up here in Pennsylvania, but wait maybe that is just part of my cover? :lol:

Can I accuse the negative fans of being employees of the Jets, Patriots or Bills ticket office?

Touche!

Yep, its true, Im busted. I work for the Miami Dolphins.

Should we conduct a witch and hunt these benedict arnold's down? We nominate likely candidates and have a poll whether he/she is a plant and then tar and feather them? Inetnetz style. No more polyannas, **** them. I knew there was something fishy about this board.

Yep, its true. Im busted. I work for the Miami Dolphins.

I keep telling them they should move out of Miami. Terrible pro football town now. They dont listen.

Certainly explains all the Ireland apologists

I suggest next time someone posts something overly positive about the Dolphins we berate him by calling him a Dolphin employee. By the same token, next time someone posts something overly negative about the Dolphins, we should berate him by calling him a Jet employee.

That way, only more or less balanced posts can truly be considered as legitimate fan posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured someone would post this. I guess it is better to be accused of being an employee than being called a "clueless blind homer" because I am not negative in every single one of my posts. Hard to be a Dolphins employee way up here in Pennsylvania, but wait maybe that is just part of my cover? :lol:

Can I accuse the negative fans of being employees of the Jets, Patriots or Bills ticket office?

No reason these words can't all apply to the same person.

The weird thing is that generally the rah rah posts have much worse spelling, grammar and (obviously) logic than the average post.

Would explain a lot, actually, if they were being written by employees. No "wait until it all plays out" post will never be the same.

always wondered why nublar was so pro ireland and excessively positive of the dolphins. lets not forget the ticket sale bashing on home town fans.

Then can one of the Dolphin's staff please post an update on the Moore for a "swinging for the fences" -type receiver and where that appears to be headed?

always wondered why nublar was so pro ireland and excessively positive of the dolphins. lets not forget the ticket sale bashing on home town fans.
When have I been "pro-Ireland"? I hope what he does work out because constant regime changes has provided no continuity to this franchise. The local fan base does suck when it comes to supporting the team, but it doesn't take a Dolphins employee to know that.

When have I been "pro-Ireland"? I hope what he does work out because constant regime changes has provided no continuity to this franchise. The local fan base does suck when it comes to supporting the team, but it doesn't take a Dolphins employee to know that.

so its ok for the team to suck but not the fanbase? lmao

Back
Top Bottom