Whoa! Dolphins employees post on this site! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whoa! Dolphins employees post on this site!

Heard Nublar won salesman of the year 8 years in a row! :p

I have suspected this but didn't know for sure. I will say this. I don't think for a sec that it is Nublar. He is a really good fan and has legitimate views. He also provides valuable information to this site.

However, I am not going to call anyone out by name but there are some others who are kind of obvious. Either they work for the dolphins or are a family member. Those types do not operate in grey at all. Everything is black and white and they blindly defend even the dumbest dolphin moves. I recognize some of them.

My advice to the marketing crew is to not be so obvious. Maybe admit to
an obvious mistake and say the dolphins will overcome it. Because the blind homers actually do more harm by not admitting fair mistakes. If you don't admit the obvious you just tick off the smart dolphin fans who understand reality.

Well this certainly would explain a lot of things. I can live with folks that want to express a differing opinion supporting Ireland when they offer some sort of facts (although I could not disagree more), but the mindless attacks and condescending quips (of course blanketing us with a "no thanks") with absolutely no content is ridiculous.

We've stunk and/or have been largely irrelevant for more than a decade so I'm done with being patient which appears to be the word du jour of apologists for the choices this franchise has made since the late 90's. One thing this teams as been continuously bad at as moving on when people have clearly failed. Speilman, Wannstadt, Sparano and now Ireland all overstayed there usefulness (though we got Cam right).

I hope I'm wrong and will happily eat crow if this team shocks me and even has a winning record this year though I don't see it with this group of talent. I'll root for this team regardless as I have for decades, but knowing we have no chance at being competitive for a Super Bowl or even a playoff run going into every season has grown progressively disappointing.

You can tell who are the FO employees on this site...find anyone supporting Gator Day last year and that would most def. out them.

Internet Shills are all over the place nowadays, in all kinds of forums. Especially in politics.

There is WAAAAAYYYYYYYY more propagandizing that goes on via twitter, etc than people would ever realize or think possible. A lot of different interests find it appealing to try to develop a cultural "groupthink" via media, internet, etc.

They monitor posts especially to jump in and discredit negative views being presented about a product, candidate, etc. that they favor.

I work for directv myself and i can honestly say we dont care for it all. I post on here because im an avid dolpihn fan not because im trying to sell you nfl sunday ticket or directv. I can agree with the OP and wouldnt doubt that dolphin personnel come on to the forums to promote their business, how ever i doubt it since i also agree that 90% of post on here are bashing the dolphins

I don't mean to imply that DirecTV is doing anything. My point was that a high percentage of finheaven's posters aren't local and don't even have the ability to purchase tickets so why would Dolphin management bother? I'm not saying that they wouldn't be capable of doing it - just that it wouldn't seem like it would be worth it.

Thanks for replying and letting me know about DirecTV. I wish you offered an online-only version of Sunday Ticket.

So I was hanging out with a buddy today who used to work for the Dolphins as a season ticket account manager. We were talking about how bad attendance will be at games this year. He proceeded to tell me that his buddies who still work there will have to work harder and post more than usual on Dolphin Forums and blogs to spread as much positivity about the team as possible. He said this was common practice when he worked there and this was emphasized during sales meetings. The employees would post under anonymous names pretending to be a common fan. Anyways, I found this very interesting and thought I would share.

Pathetic.

I guess posting on here to build moral makes more sense than actually putting together a winning team

I guess posting on here to build moral makes more sense than actually putting together a winning team

The business side of things has nothing to do with building a winning product, and it's not like the two are mutually exclusive or something. I'm sure those guys are as frustrated as we are. I imagine that a lot of them grew up as Dolphins fans and I'm sure that having a winning team would make it easier to meet sales quotas.

I work for directv myself and i can honestly say we dont care for it all. I post on here because im an avid dolpihn fan not because im trying to sell you nfl sunday ticket or directv. I can agree with the OP and wouldnt doubt that dolphin personnel come on to the forums to promote their business, how ever i doubt it since i also agree that 90% of post on here are bashing the dolphins

You do realize that we have had losing seasons 80 percent of the last 5 years so that makes some sense

Back
Top Bottom