Who's going to San Diego?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to San Diego??

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
The Pats game is over with, I'm over it. I will be in San Diego next week 9 row(field level), 40 yard right behind the Dolphins bench. Who else is going to be there?? I would like to maybe meet some of you guys that are going. I know Ricky wants to have a big game in his old High School town.

my guess is you wont see any dolphins offensive linemen there

Originally posted by chambers84
The Pats game is over with, I'm over it. I will be in San Diego next week 9 row(field level), 40 yard right behind the Dolphins bench. Who else is going to be there?? I would like to maybe meet some of you guys that are going. I know Ricky wants to have a big game in his old High School town.
i'll be there, on the chargers side, but i'll be there!;)

I'll be there in section 12 view level. So will my brother. Both of us were lineman in high school(he was a lot better). Now I do have a white #52 jersey and a pair of game pants so maybe I could be put to use in the ol.

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
Now I do have a white #52 jersey and a pair of game pants
i have a pair of football pants, a white cap, a pair of sunglasses and a white cane with a red tip. maybe they can use another ref!:rolleyes:

Well you couldnt be worse than some of the refs already in the league and youd at least be keeping an eye on san diego "Pass interference? No that was'nt pass interference. Marion only got there 5 seconds before the ball."

hehe

Originally posted by LoXiN
youd at least be keeping an eye on san diego "Pass interference?

hehe
a white cane with a red tip? thats my point, i wouldn't be keeping an eye on anybody. thats a blind mans cane!;)

I'll be there....we have a drunken busload of Dolphin fans from Vegas getting into town on Sunday afternoon. I think we'll be down at Dick's Last Resort on Sunday nite if anyone is in town and looking to party with some fellow fin fans.

ill be there! field 7....

what time are you guys getting to the game?

SD

I'll be there...section F14 row 17.....and I'd like to know if any of you guys know how I can get JT's autogroaph on a glove he gave me a couple of years ago. Sorry to sound so short, but I'm bummed about the loss today:(

Re: time

Originally posted by IceDolphin
Oh, and what do you think a good time to get there would be?
from the last time i went to a monday night game there, i would suggest you shoot for noon!;)

I'll be there with my wife! Field LEvel, 15 Yard line on the 'Phins side!

If anybody needs anyhelp with anythtng, let me know!

The wife and I will be there. We are staying at the Mission Valley Marriot.

We will be rolling into town on Sunday. So let's get something going.

Gram

Back
Top Bottom