Who's going to San Diego?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to San Diego??

Originally posted by Vegas_Phin
I'm there, along with my wife and a couple of friends. We are on the Charger side, Plaza, Section 34.

It would be great to hook up with some of you.:drinkers:
there is one person on this board thats a SD finfan. maybe he can come up with a good meeting place!;)

I'll be there. We scored some Suite tix through my office. I live about 45min away though, so the wife will only let me out for the time it takes to get there, watch the game, & get home...:rolleyes:

And I have to take my boss in order to get out of work early enough to make it (drinks are on him, though):D

Anyone want to pick a pre-game meeting spot??

Will do some recon. We normally tailgate near the trolley station.

Originally posted by BigFinFan
Will do some recon. We normally tailgate near the trolley station.
i remembered the title under your name but i couldn't remember your screen name. now i won't forget!;)

right on 06
i'd definately like to meet you and even some of these fiedler naysayers. i know they're just concerned about the team, but i hate all the negativity!;)

As for myself I am taking the train down(the train station is near the Embarcadero area). I am staying at the Holiday Inn at that point, and it is near a pair of trolley stations.

Im gonna be comin down the 15 from Murrietta, how much traffic do you think Ill hit?

They have an Embarcadero in San Francisco too...kinda threw me off a bit

Originally posted by Snickersbps
Im gonna be comin down the 15 from Murrietta, how much traffic do you think Ill hit?

They have an Embarcadero in San Francisco too...kinda threw me off a bit
i'm comin from riverside, i go down the 15 too!;)

OK FinFans here is the gouge:

- If you are planning on driving to the game, ARRIVE EARLY AND CARPOOL (4 or more). The parking lot will open at 8:00 a.m. and is expected to close by 4:30 p.m.

- AVOID I-15. Use the off-site parking at the San Diego Spectrum Lot and Shuttle to the game. Parking is only $10 per car and includes shuttle service to the stadium beginning at 3:30 p.m. and after the game.

- Ride the Trolley before 4:00 p.m to avoid congestion and commuter traffic. Park at the Old Town Trolley Station and lower level of Hazard Center. Round trip fares range from 2.00 - 6.00.

- The Chargers Express Bus Service does NOT operate on Mondays.

- North County Residents can ride the NORTH COUNTY EXPRESS BUS which departs from the Escondido and Oceanside Transit Centers. The fare is just $6 round trip.

INSIDE THE PARKING LOT AT QUALCOMM STADIUM:
- Tailgating is allowed in your parking space only. Tailgate parties which infringe into neighboring parking spaces will be cited by the San Diego Police Department.

- The Chargers-Budweiser Power Party, in Section H-2 of the parking lot, opens at 1 p.m. and features live music, entertainment and special features for MNF.

- Stadium Gates will open for all fans at 3 p.m., one hour earlier than normal.

OK FinFans here is the gouge:

- If you are planning on driving to the game, ARRIVE EARLY AND CARPOOL (4 or more). The parking lot will open at 8:00 a.m. and is expected to close by 4:30 p.m.

- AVOID I-15. Use the off-site parking at the San Diego Spectrum Lot and Shuttle to the game. Parking is only $10 per car and includes shuttle service to the stadium beginning at 3:30 p.m. and after the game.

- Ride the Trolley before 4:00 p.m to avoid congestion and commuter traffic. Park at the Old Town Trolley Station and lower level of Hazard Center. Round trip fares range from 2.00 - 6.00.

- The Chargers Express Bus Service does NOT operate on Mondays.

- North County Residents can ride the NORTH COUNTY EXPRESS BUS which departs from the Escondido and Oceanside Transit Centers. The fare is just $6 round trip.

INSIDE THE PARKING LOT AT QUALCOMM STADIUM:
- Tailgating is allowed in your parking space only. Tailgate parties which infringe into neighboring parking spaces will be cited by the San Diego Police Department.

- The Chargers-Budweiser Power Party, in Section H-2 of the parking lot, opens at 1 p.m. and features live music, entertainment and special features for MNF.

- Stadium Gates will open for all fans at 3 p.m., one hour earlier than normal.
i plan on arriving at noon!;)

Every ticket holder in attendance to recieve a Rally Towel courtesy of Union Bank of California.

NOTE: A near capacity crowd combined with normal commuter traffic on Monday afternoon is expected to create huge traffic problems around the stadium.

If you are planning to drive to the stadium, ARRIVE EARLY AND CARPOOL. The parking lot is expected to close by 4:30 p.m.

AVOID I-15. Take I-5 to I-8 East to Qualcomm Way.

RIDE THE TROLLEY. Park at the Old Town Trolley Station, Hazard Center or Washington Street in Downtown. Round-trip fares range from $2-6.

The Chargers Express Bus Service does NOT operate on Mondays.
North County Residents can ride the NORTH COUNTY EXPRESS BUS which departs from the Escondido and Oceanside Transit Centers. The fare is just $6 round trip.

IF YOU CAN’T ARRIVE BY 4:00 p.m., go directly to The Spectrum Business District (formerly General Dynamics) on Kearny Villa Road between Balboa Ave. and Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Parking is $10 and shuttles will run continuously to the stadium.

OVERFLOW PARKING is also available at Hazard Center’s lower level, the Mission Valley Marriott and the Town and Country Hotel. There is a $5 charge to park at the Marriott and the Town and Country. Parking is free at Hazard Center. You can ride the trolley to the stadium from all three locations.

Tailgating is allowed in your parking space only and tailgate parties which infringe into neighboring parking spaces will be cited by San Diego Police after 4:00 p.m.

Visit the Budweiser Power Party in Section H-2 of the parking lot

The exit to the stadium (South 15) normally doesn't get bad until around 4:00. But it is bad from 4:00 until around 7:00

Back
Top Bottom