Who's going to San Diego?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to San Diego??

Originally posted by dolfan87
The wife and I will be there. We are staying at the Mission Valley Marriot.

We will be rolling into town on Sunday. So let's get something going.

Gram
we will, seems like a dozen fiedler bashers will be there with a rope!:rolleyes:

Gram, we're staying there too. We won't be there until Monday around 10 or 11 a.m. though. We'll be hangin' there until about 2:30 then take the trolley over to the Q. Pregame party at the Marriott fellas. Who's in?

Oh and to BFF, I'm at the 18 yard line field level dophins side. I'm next to the gate to the field where the halftime show folks usually are.

I am going with my girlfriend, I have crappy tickets though, so if anyone has a couple spares, I'll ditch my family seats and gladly meet any of you.

06 and 87 I would really like to meet you guys.

We'll be there! Plaza 56...getting in on Sunday We'll hit Seau's Restaraunt
Where will all the dolphin fans be hangin out Sunday night and what section of the parking lot for tailgait?

hey...what jersey to wear?

marino-teal
ricky-white
ricky-orange
Griese(12...not 14:D)-teal

im having a dilema!

theres always the white abdul-jabar but I think Ill pass on that one

You gotta go RICKY ORANGE on MONDAY NIGHT! I'll be Ricky teal!

Originally posted by 1334
You gotta go RICKY ORANGE on MONDAY NIGHT! I'll be Ricky teal!

I wasnt sure if it would be "against the rules" since they dont actually wear them for another month...

I'll be there, Feild 9. Is noon really a good time to get there, I was thinking maybe 4. DOLPHINS SIDE. First game ever

Don't tell me you guys where the ones driving up prices on E-bay.

man, those prices on Ebay are frickin outrageous!

I watched the prices for about a month before I finally picked up my tickets. Im pretty convinced I got a decent price, but isnt it still scalping in a sense?

I got my tickets fro ma guy in Philidelphia....PHILY!!! whats a guy doing with season tickets to the Chargers in Phily? Luckily San Diego isnt doing good, he expected to get $500 for the pair he sold me. Thats frickin absurd

I'll be there with my two kids.. we will be driving in on Sunday, Mexico on Monday and plan to hit the Stadium between 4-5...

Are you guys really going to Seau's restruant on Sunday night?? if you are.. I'll make that my dinner spot..

Gram.. I would hate to be so close and not get to meet up with you..

Originally posted by Snickersbps
man, those prices on Ebay are frickin outrageous!

I watched the prices for about a month before I finally picked up my tickets. Im pretty convinced I got a decent price, but isnt it still scalping in a sense?

I got my tickets fro ma guy in Philidelphia....PHILY!!! whats a guy doing with season tickets to the Chargers in Phily? Luckily San Diego isnt doing good, he expected to get $500 for the pair he sold me. Thats frickin absurd
i got mine from a KC fan that lived in tennesee! he was a season ticket holder too!

i've noticed that these out of towners buy season tickets to get a good seat when their team comes out for one game. then they sell the rest and make their money back.

people do the same in group sales too. they buy a minimum of 15 and keep what they want and sell the rest. the tickets i have were $54 face value. i got em for $540, plus shipping! GO FIGURE!

Originally posted by Jeep
I'll be there with my two kids.. we will be driving in on Sunday, Mexico on Monday and plan to hit the Stadium between 4-5...

you better shoot for earlier than that. i know people that have been sitting on the freeway the whole first half!;)

I'm there, along with my wife and a couple of friends. We are on the Charger side, Plaza, Section 34.

It would be great to hook up with some of you.:drinkers:

Back
Top Bottom