Who's going to San Diego?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who's going to San Diego??

I am here if you need any further question answered

My wife and I are arriving on Sunday, and the Mission Valley Marriot is 1 mile from the stadium I am told?

So we plan on hoofing it over there.

Now, since jtown, and I are both staying at the hotel, should we all just meet there before the game, and walk/trolley over?

Edit...I lost a bet, thus my name change for the week. :(

Originally posted by BigFinFan
I am here if you need any further question answered
just didn't want to be sittin on the freeway when the game was going on, like some friends of mine did at a bronco/charger game!:rolleyes:

Well I am debating whether or not to go park my Expedition in the Q parking lot for tailgating early, like around 11:30 or 12, after I check in to the hotel. Then I can take the trolley back to the hotel and hang out until 3:00. I want to get to my seats early (4-ish) to try and score some autos since I am right by the Dolphins bench. That leaves a few hours for meeting up if y'all want to, at the hotel (Marriott). And after the game, my SUV will be waiting nearby for the after party with ice-chests a-blazing.:D I think that would work for me, cause who knows how long it will be to get from the stadium to the Marriott via trolley after the game. Just thinkin' ahead. You are srewed if you don't get there waaaayyy early. At the Denver game this year we missed the first half due to traffic.:( Lookin; forward to meeting some of you guys.

Back
Top Bottom