who's the biggest bust ever? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who's the biggest bust ever?

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
1992 NFL Draft First Round

1. Indianapolis Colts Steve Emtman DT Washington

who later became a Dolphin :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(

I have to go with Ryan LEAF.

I gotta go mandarich #1 over all and Troy Aikman went #2 all the hype that he was the next anthony munoz sports illustrated cover He wanted the biggest contract ever OR he was going to sign to fight mike tyson. He got his arse kicked from day one I remember Golic saying he couldnt get a pass rush going against greenbay because Reggie White kept throwing Mandarich on the ground and he was tripping over him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolphin Doozies:

Eric Kumerow
Yatil Green
John Avery (thanks JJ) :rolleyes:
kid from Miami U. WR ....... forgot his name (shula bumble)

Originally posted by finfan54
Dolphin Doozies:

Eric Kumerow
Yatil Green
John Avery (thanks JJ) :rolleyes:
kid from Miami U. WR ....... forgot his name (shula bumble)
i think i know who you mean. he could run but couldn't catch his A$$ with either hand!:rolleyes:

Todd Maravich (sp?) QB for the raiders didn't his dad start grooming him to play qb when he was 3

Originally posted by HofCityFan
Todd Maravich (sp?) QB for the raiders didn't his dad start grooming him to play qb when he was 3
yep, even got him out of juvie and bailed him out of jail a couple times!:D

Thats ruff 06 I know a few step dads that were like that with a couple of my friends, let say the spent as much time away from home as the could

Thats ruff 06 I know a few step dads that were like that with a couple of my friends, let say the spent as much time away from home as the could
i actually knew a guy that shot his step dad over a report card. his dad asked to see it, slapped him, steve turned around went out in the garage, stood on the sidewalk and called his stepdad to the front porch, and bam!:rolleyes: :eek:

I've seen a few punchs throw but never that bad 06. It a great world we live in. It a good thing we got football to help us forget real life for a little while

I've seen a few punchs throw but never that bad 06. It a great world we live in. It a good thing we got football to help us forget real life for a little while
i think we're off topic, but at least its good talk, not smack!;)

Back
Top Bottom