who's the biggest bust ever? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who's the biggest bust ever?

Originally posted by dolfan06
i think i know who you mean. he could run but couldn't catch his A$$ with either hand!:rolleyes:

Randall Hill, and Billy Milner.:confused:

Heres a few that come to mind

Todd Blackledge
Lonenzo Hampton
Jim Everett (formly known as Cris Everett on the Jim Rome Show)
Alonzo Highsmith
Eric Kumerow
Jeff George
Percy Snow
Dan McGwire
Chris Zorich

just a few i remember

Originally posted by KillerDolphins
Heres a few that come to mind

Todd Blackledge
Lonenzo Hampton
Jim Everett (formly known as Cris Everett on the Jim Rome Show)
Alonzo Highsmith
Eric Kumerow
Jeff George
Percy Snow
Dan McGwire
Chris Zorich

just a few i remember
please put jerry wilson on that list!;)

you cant really say hill ws a bust because we traded him to arizona and got troy vincent for him.. he was here all but one year and did have a couple of 1000 yd seasons in zona i think.

As far as for Miami I gotta go with Eric Kumerow....was he a first rounder?

Yatil "Ooops there goes the knee... ill be aweomse next year... ooops there it goes again.. guess im never going to play." Green

Randel "don't know why they call me thrill" Hill

Eric Green(when he came to the phins)

Just to point out from an earlier post...

Aikman went #1 Mandarich #2 to GB (My overall #1 bust)

Yatil is a gray area bust...It was not performance on the field it was his injuries keeping him off it.

Are you saying that if you become a super bowl MVP your a flop Come on he might not have been the best WR but he achieved the ultimate NFL goal he won a super bowl and was the MVP something even are beloved Marino never did

I tried to quote a guy from the first page on Desmond Howard being a flop it just didnt turn out right if you guys are wondering who i am talking about

biggest bust (no pun intended) for Miami was getting Lawrence Phillips for a running back solution Roflmao stats in 1997 for miami: 2games 18 rushes 44yards 2.4avg

You beat me to it LeDolfan...
I have to add Lawrence Phillips to the list also. Picked up in the first round by St Louis in 96. Well some of you know his story, off-field problems as well as insubordination in St Louis.

And lets not forget the time that JJ gave him a chance here in Miami. Got caught in breaking to a woman's home, watching her sleeping, and had to jump out the window when her husband or boyfriend saw him.

Tony Mandarich i believe by far is the biggest bust. The SI magazine came out with that specific title on his name...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom