Who'se the Phins best WR? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who'se the Phins best WR?

Who is the Dolphins best WR?

• Total voters
chambers i love welker but he isnt that thrat u need he can easily be covered he does make the catch over the middle but chambers with his size, speed,jumping ablity has to be our best. wait till we get that qb for him i bet we dont ever have this topic ever again lol

What I want to say would violate the TOS.

why? u know its true, we must get rid of chambers and find a new person to take over as the number 1 reciever in our recieving core to be more successful, not to mention cost effectove he is way,way pverpaid for the numbers he puts up.

and for the poll it must be booker or welker, welker has better hands but i would probably have to say that booker is our best, welker is a very close second.

Chambers has the potential to be the best WR on the team, and Ricky Williams had the potential to be the best RB in the league by this point in his career.... but he's just not.* Chambers has to prove he's the best WR on this team before he can get the pass on a few circus like catches and/or a good half of a football season.

**I'm not comparing Ricky and Chambers, just getting my potential arguement across.

Best overall talent is Chambers. But production-wise and consistency-wise, Booker and Welker easily led last season. That said, all of our WR's really need improvement. Out of that list, we've got 2 former Pro Bowlers, a guy who's all heart, and two guys with a lot of promise. That's not bad, at least on paper.

I'd say Booker was the best last year.

Welker has sure hands, is invaluable on special teams and seems to be becoming a bit of a 'Mr 3rd Down', a role similar to the one Jim Jensen had in the 80s / 90s.

Chambers had a dire season last season by his own standards. Not to say he should be got rid of though.

chambers i love welker but he isnt that thrat u need he can easily be covered he does make the catch over the middle but chambers with his size, speed,jumping ablity has to be our best. wait till we get that qb for him i bet we dont ever have this topic ever again lol

Chambers has the most size, speed, and jumping ability, but that alone doesn't make him the best receiver. He needs to use those attributes to actually get open and make some catches.

Who is our best? I can not answer that, who will be our best this year? I say Hagan!!!! With a healthy DC, you have to go with the Unproven one, CC and Booker will draw the best coverage giving Hagan more oppurtunities, and i saw this kid in college, once he gets on a roll, he's unstoppable. 10 and 12 catch games as the true #1, Very good YAC and a big frame to hit. I hate to see it happen but Welker will not get the same oppurtunities with DC and Cameron calling the shots. He's a clutch check down reciever with moderate talent, in Camerons system we call them RB and TE and we have some that can catch the ball. Brown, Ricky and Mc Mike will lead the team in catches collectively and Hagan will emerge as our biggest threat. Booker may get the a lot of balls because of his ability to find holes in the D, and CC will end up being that deep threat and nothing more

This year it would have to be wes welker, but next year with a healthy QB i say that Derek Hagan will be our best WR on the team(unless we aquire someone else). He has the size, the speed, and the hands at times to be a great WR. Miami just needs to get him on the field more and give him more touches.

Funny thing is, i voted for Chambers. I know that Chambers is the most talented and best reciever in this team. Thing is, Booker is such a polished reciever and had a good year last year, and Chambers could be so inconsistent at times. I think everyone knows, or should know, that Chambers potential is rivaled by no reciever on this team, yet he has not reached that potential, whether it be bad QB play or dropsies or whatever it is. I think the expectations and the fact that he has not lived up to them yet coupled with Booker being ol' reliable may sway some people to say that its Booker.

IMO the word potential is played out when it comes to Chambers. He has been in the league for 6 years and is goin on his 7th year. How much longer are we going to use the potential word with this guy? It's time for dolfans to realize that he is what he is...an average WR who should be a #2 not a #1.

We always want to blame the QB for not getting him the ball, but the truth of the matter is the guy does not have the breakaway speed to create seperation from the elite corners in this league. Therefore he should be moved to the #2 spot so that he does not have to go up against the #1 corners in the league.

There is no more potential when it comes to this guy. He is just an average WR. Other teams #2's are better than Chambers. Look at Terry Glenn, T.J Housh....and of course my boy from the U Reggie Wayne. Sorry for ranting but even the washed up WR's that the Patriots have are better than him.

I'm tired of Chambers and everyone's potential theory. Wake up their is no more potential with this guy. What you see is what you get. Average.

Most Consistent: Welker

Most Dangerous: Chambers

Back
Top Bottom