Who'se the Phins best WR? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who'se the Phins best WR?

Who is the Dolphins best WR?

• Total voters
You should have inlcuded None of the Above

That makes less sense than the Colts trading Manning for a round 7 pick this year.

The poll is "Who is the phins best WR?"

Last time I checked there is noone on our team with "none of the above" written on the back of their jersey

I went with Welker, and here is why. He seems to be the only one of our wide receivers pumped to get the ball, and to try to do something after the catch. Doesn't drop many balls at all, and seems to be there in the clutch. Stays pretty healthy as well. Chris drops to many balls, doesn't always seem to have his concentration in it, doesn't go up and fight for the ball. Should be a team leader, but I don't see it consistantly. Marty does his best, but for me can't stay healthy enough to stay on the field for 16 games.:wink:

Our best receiver right now is Chris Chambers. But I think that Hagan will be the best in the 2007 season.

Let's settle this once and for all and just get a plain answer to a plain question. Who is the Dolphins BEST WR?

Chris Chambers
Marty Booker
Wes Welker
Derek Hagan
Marcus Vick

Based on pure athleticism Chambers without a question. Overall production since start of career CC again. And if you believe in the principle you are only as good as your last season then it is Welker.

If you go by last year I say booker. To me it seemed as if he was the clutch guy. If you go by in a phins uniform I have to say Chambers. Chambers has been amazing for us in his career with some pretty bad QBs and average O-lines.

I went with Welker, and here is why. He seems to be the only one of our wide receivers pumped to get the ball, and to try to do something after the catch. Doesn't drop many balls at all, and seems to be there in the clutch. Stays pretty healthy as well. Chris drops to many balls, doesn't always seem to have his concentration in it, doesn't go up and fight for the ball. Should be a team leader, but I don't see it consistantly. Marty does his best, but for me can't stay healthy enough to stay on the field for 16 games.:wink:

Some very good points, I really am surprised how many votes Welker received.

That makes less sense than the Colts trading Manning for a round 7 pick this year.

The poll is "Who is the phins best WR?"

Last time I checked there is noone on our team with "none of the above" written on the back of their jersey

loool good quote response

In my opinion it's Welker. He got the greatest heart and was the only thing from the fins i liked this year.

I don't know, but none of our "receivers" comes close to those Pro Bowl receivers, E.G. Boldin, Wayne, Ocho Cinco!

Back
Top Bottom