Why are we still linked to Watson? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are we still linked to Watson?

Because the franchise wants to win?
Like Houston did last year? Oh wait...

This dude and any trade, are dead in the water. Houston is now screwed from a totally different perspective; guy will be suspended/put on commissioners list and they won't be able to move him.

I personally still think Easterby has a hand in this.....that guy is the stuff creepy movies are made from. Waaaay too odd there is nothing bad about Watson, then all of a sudden 22 CIVIL (not criminal, which really should be first of you were that appalled by it) cases of sexual conduct out of nowhere. News and actions of people of his profile would spread like wildfire through the local Houston network of massage workers and they'd avoid or have call him out long ago unless they had their own shadiness involved.

Last edited:
Like Houston did last year? Oh wait...

This dude and any trade, are dead in the water. Houston is now screwed from a totally different perspective; guy will be suspended/put on commissioners list and they won't be able to move him.

I personally still think Easterby has a hand in this.....that guy is the stuff creepy movies are made from. Waaaay too odd their is nothing bad about Watson, then all of a sudden 22 CIVIL cases of sexual conduct out of nowhere. News and actions of people of his profile would spread like wildfire through the local Houston network of massage workers and they'd avoid or call him out unless they had their own shadiness involved.

yea tua is not in watsons league and probably wont ever be. If i were the dolphins, i would consider trading for him even if he had to sit out this year.

yea tua is not in watsons league and probably wont ever be. If i were the dolphins, i would consider trading for him even if he had to sit out this year.
And that's why you aren't a GM and never will be.

Tua has played 9 games after a near career ending injury and no offseason, yet you are saying he's not capable of Watson skill. Watson is in his 4th year. Tua hasn't even played a full 1yr. Tua was equal to or a more accomplished NCAA player than Watson. Tua can't surpass Watson by year 4? Your staunch projections are absolute 100% nonsense and immediately up for your comments to be dismissed and ignored.

Again who is this guy, how does he have a direct pipeline into a FO that has been masterful at not giving away any information ? Just click bait and others have said.

I personally still think Easterby has a hand in this.....that guy is the stuff creepy movies are made from. Waaaay too odd there is nothing bad about Watson, then all of a sudden 22 CIVIL (not criminal, which really should be first of you were that appalled by it) cases of sexual conduct out of nowhere. News and actions of people of his profile would spread like wildfire through the local Houston network of massage workers and they'd avoid or have call him out long ago unless they had their own shadiness involved.
You think Easterby had a hand in this? That's like proclaiming an NBA team won't go unbeaten for an entire decade.

My only mistake was in underestimating how far Easterby would take it. I predicted he'd have one claimant for every zip code Watson ever lived. Looks like he went for a multiple of at least three per zip code.

Fan perspective on Watson's current status and trade value is laughable. The entire league knows Jack Easterby is behind this. Trade value remains astronomical. Watson is not going on any suspension or commissioner's list. And if Watson is traded to another team he'd be immediately embraced by the community. The one absolute guarantee is that the 18 who are speaking out for Watson are light years more credible and articulate than any of the hired hands from the Easterby side.

You think Easterby had a hand in this? That's like proclaiming an NBA team won't go unbeaten for an entire decade.

My only mistake was in underestimating how far Easterby would take it. I predicted he'd have one claimant for every zip code Watson ever lived. Looks like he went for a multiple of at least three per zip code.

Fan perspective on Watson's current status and trade value is laughable. The entire league knows Jack Easterby is behind this. Trade value remains astronomical. Watson is not going on any suspension or commissioner's list. And if Watson is traded to another team he'd be immediately embraced by the community. The one absolute guarantee is that the 18 who are speaking out for Watson are light years more credible and articulate than any of the hired hands from the Easterby side.

So I'm confused . . . how does Easterby being behind this equate to aiding in the Texans asking an "astronomical price" for trading him?

Like one end goal has nothing to do with the other here. And I highly doubt in this world of cancel culture and #metoo we are gonna see any team take on the risk and PR headache that Deshaun Watson will present, even if they met this theoretical "astronomical" price that you say he still has.

Now if he is able to clear himself of these allegations then obviously teams will be interested and yes the price will be high. That isn't the current situation tho.

Hard to believe that some people still think there's a chance we're trading for him. EVERYTHING this team has done this off season points to us being all in on Tua. now some people like that and some people don't which is fine but we're not trading for watson.
What exactly have they done? Sign Watsons best receiver from last year?

This has to be BS right?

Obviously they just want to make people believe there is still interest by other teams in Watson. I don’t believe the Dolphins have any interest and that is why they traded down from the third position in the draft.
The Dolphins are building around Tua and as Flores stated months ago, Tua is the starting QB next season and hopefully for the next decade or more.

Back
Top Bottom