Why are we still linked to Watson? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why are we still linked to Watson?

Because he's an elite QB and it'd be absolutely stupid not to monitor his situation/availability?

Reading what the two women said today, my belief in their case has only strengthened.

The one woman sounds like one of those hippy souls who are attracted to massage. She spoke of calm healing for the soul... Yeah, I know... shiny Earth stuff... but we've met women like this one. Phoebe from Friends...

If the women coming forward are these middle class, holistic healing kind of women... Then Watson did it, and he has a serious sexual addiction.

I wouldn't give a 7th round pick for him right now... he's heading for a suspension and several years worth of psychological counseling.
What awful reasons for judging credibility.

With the police now investigating, because two women had the courage to come forward and file reports, things just took a turn for the worst for Watson. It's just a matter of time, before others begin to follow suit, although that is not a guarantee.

I'd stay away, too volatile of a situation.
I have a funny feeling that those women will stick to civil court and not cooperation in criminal investigation.
Why you ask? Civil court is about monetary compensation. Often the settlement involves a portion of future earning. So if Waison found guilty in criminal proceding and lose his ability to earn income, the women are hurting themselves.
As someone once said, follow the money.

What baggage if he clear up the mess? Please explain.
BTW, I did own a medium size company and did pretty well. Just FYI, not all talents are squeaky clean.

This mess shall never cleaned up enough to be the face of any high profile organization, unless he can prove there has been a vast conspiracy against him where the women, their attorneys, and the complete cabal confess their collective parts on live television while overseen by the pope himself.

Big difference between squeaky clean and Bill Cosby and you know that.

This mess shall never cleaned up enough to be the face of any high profile organization, unless he can prove there has been a vast conspiracy against him where the women, their attorneys, and the complete cabal confess their collective parts on live television while overseen by the pope himself.

Big difference between squeaky clean and Bill Cosby and you know that.
Now you are really stretching it. Cosby drugged women. Yes i know that.

This thread really has zero to do with Miami football at this point so it's getting moved

You believe them because they're "middle class" or "hippy?" Yea, that's ridiculous.
No... it's knowing the mindset of these types of people.

Having experience with them.

A lot of women who get involved with massage are fuzzy kitten/ crystal worshipping types. Very honest, very naïve.

What's ridiculous is seeing 22 women accuse a man of doing the exact same things... and then thinking that it's a plot. What is it about Mr. Watson that makes you want to defend him so badly? Does he have some personal characteristic that you value?

At this point, I imagine Houston either tries to void the contract or trades him for peanuts, basically whatever results in the least amount of cap and PR damage. This might explain the supposed “interest” from other teams. Short of these two accusers completely recanting, the allegations are enough to make this guy toxic forever. I wonder if some betting outfit has done odds on him ever playing again.

No... it's knowing the mindset of these types of people.

Having experience with them.

A lot of women who get involved with massage are fuzzy kitten/ crystal worshipping types. Very honest, very naïve.

What's ridiculous is seeing 22 women accuse a man of doing the exact same things... and then thinking that it's a plot. What is it about Mr. Watson that makes you want to defend him so badly? Does he have some personal characteristic that you value?
I'm not defending anyone. But I'm not gonna believe people just because other people with the same occupation are "fuzzy." That's asinine.

Nike just suspended their endorsement deal with Watson....wow!!!....and Nike loves endorsing thugs and criminals....

Back
Top Bottom