Why Berlin?????????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Berlin??????????

BenchFiedler said:
Berlin has more heart than Rix and Rix is too much of a pretty boy.

Agreed.

For crying out loud, how many opportunities did Bobby Bowden give Rix? And all he has done is suck most of the time. He may have all the talent in the world, but he lacks alot of intangibles. Plus, as everyone said so far, Berlin 3... Rix 0.

Now on to Berlin thread #434352352

He's a developmental prospect, it's not like we have pinned the future of this franchise on this kid.

Brock is a guy that Saban likes. He is from Louisiana and Saban heavily recruited him out of HS. He has been in Florida and Miami for the past few years and is a natural leader. He is a very solid developmental prospect.

There is little chance that he makes the roster this year, and there is a small chance that he ever makes the roster in the future. However, as a developmental prospect, I'm very glad we got him. If he doesn't make the roster this year then he will be on the PS, we could then ship him over here for a year in NFLE and then he could be the third QB next year. I think Brock has the potential to turn into a solid NFL backup.

hes an emergency option. gotta have one. remember last year cant never tell when you might need a 4th stringer

I'd like to see what he does in preseason, probably nothing special

Brock is a guy that Saban likes. He is from Louisiana and Saban heavily recruited him out of HS. He has been in Florida and Miami for the past few years and is a natural leader. He is a very solid developmental prospect.

Bingo, We have a winner!

Signing a guy based on HS production has been done before:see the Raiders and Ronald Curry.

If not Berlin, what UDFA would you have signed. White?, Rix? Berlin is just as good as either of those two. Rix has athletic ability but makes the some of the worst decisions you will ever see. White has no arm. Berlin actullay makes some sense. I think if nothing else he will make Sage a little bit.

NorFlaFin said:

Bingo, We have a winner!

Signing a guy based on HS production has been done before:see the Raiders and Ronald Curry.
Thank you... what do I win? I should warn you that the shipping to the UK will cost you. :D

Brock will end up on the practice squad as a project for Saban and company to work on and see if he has a future with us.

Berlin doesn't have half the heart Rix does.. Rix would do anything it took to get that extra yard. The only time Berlin is even half decent is when he is in the shotgun. I will be the first to admit Rix has some bad games but he also has had some great ones.

lol Rix lost what... 4 times to the CAnes... :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom