Why Berlin?????????? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Berlin??????????

Guys as a FSU and UM fan this thread is getting out of hand. We're all dolphins fans here and it's safe to say both QB's had a lot of heart, but sucked. Rix lost to UNC his freshman year and Berlin hit a couple of linebackers straight in the numbers in the red zone also.

I think Berlin is more of a pretty boy than Rix, but Rix is probably more dumb (both are pretty stupid pretty boys though.) I'm glad the dolphins picked up berlin, because i'll get to watch him some more, if not for only a couple of preseason games.

I'm a big fan of both quarterbacks. I think they both had a lot of heart and charisma.

I'm a Dolphin fan and a Miami Alumnus and I can't stand both for obvious reasons. Rix beacause he sucks and Berlin because he sucks and played for the Canes.

This should not be a Canes/Noles thing. They both suck (Rix/Berlin).

dolphinsfan69 said:
Here's Berlin getting sacked by Clemson:

Clemson, Clemson. Hmm, nope, doesn't ring a bell. How many championships you guys have? How many first round draft picks in the past 2 decades?

So the consensus is that Berlin is not an answer, right? I knew that.

TRADE for RIVERS or RAMSEY... or BREES or WHOEVER we can get. We have career 3rd stringers at QB right now just like we have had for the last 5 years. NO WAY a franchise like the Dolphins should have the #32 ranked QB corps in the NFL, but we do.

GET A REAL FRANCHISE QB :yell:

donshula72 said:
Guys as a FSU and UM fan this thread is getting out of hand. We're all dolphins fans here and it's safe to say both QB's had a lot of heart, but sucked. Rix lost to UNC his freshman year and Berlin hit a couple of linebackers straight in the numbers in the red zone also.

I think Berlin is more of a pretty boy than Rix, but Rix is probably more dumb (both are pretty stupid pretty boys though.) I'm glad the dolphins picked up berlin, because i'll get to watch him some more, if not for only a couple of preseason games.

I'm a big fan of both quarterbacks. I think they both had a lot of heart and charisma.

He did lose when he was a freshman what was berlin when he lost to the Tar Heels?

miflwilliams062204-1.jpg

Neither of these jabronis present ANY VALUE to the franchise whatsoever regardless of what school they went to.

dolphingator said:
So the consensus is that Berlin is not an answer, right? I knew that.

TRADE for RIVERS or RAMSEY... or BREES or WHOEVER we can get. We have career 3rd stringers at QB right now just like we have had for the last 5 years. NO WAY a franchise like the Dolphins should have the #32 ranked QB corps in the NFL, but we do.

GET A REAL FRANCHISE QB :yell:
WHERE and How? Come on. Real Good Qb's are rarely traded. IF they are they command huge salaries and HUGE compensation (lots of draft picks). We are trying to get away from both. What did you want to do? Trade away our first and third next year? That is what it would probably take. Be patient. We may not have great QB play. MAYBE we will!? I am not sold on Feeley, but I am also not convinced he is a bum, YET. In that offensive system with that offensive line (which was truely OFFENSIVE) NO QB would have had any success. Saban obviously feels we can win with Feeley. Or at least he MAY be ok. If he sucks, Saban will get a new QB next season.

Berlin and Rix are both terrible QB's. Both have most of the physical tools, but not much upstairs. I personally think Rix is even worse... he had 4 YEARS as the starter at a major FB college and still SUCKED in big games.

Really this "Berlin Sucks" really gets old. He does not "suck", the stats back them up. Dont give me the "stats are decieving" garbage. I dont care what system you are in, the TD-INT ratio he got his senior year COMPARED to his first year are almost phenominal. The thing that is mediocre in his stats are his completion percentage. These stats are with overrated wide recievers and a swiss cheese defense that gave up 500+ yards a game, including to Louisville. Can Berlin survive in the NFL? No one knows. Aparantly Saban sees something in him that wants him to give Brock a chance to develop. Nick isnt some idiot blindly signinig people just for the fun of it. It is not like we drafted Berlin. He is a UFA. If he is good, keep him, if he sucks, get rid of him. As of now its a Battle between AJ and Gus Frerotte. You "end of the world" people make it sound like he is going to be named the starter tomorrow.

Cant you people see that there is a distant chance that, with good coaching, Berlin can be a developmental project?

FIREMEDIC822 said:
My worst nightmare as a cane fan has come true. The ****** that ruined our last two seasons is now on my FINS. The only comfort I have is he wont make the team. For him to even put on the jersey is sacreligious.

****MOD how is that a bad word???****:confused: :confused:

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom