Why Berlin?????????? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Berlin??????????

Void said:
lol Rix lost what... 4 times to the CAnes... :roflmao:
5 times if I am not mistaken... they played each other in a boll game too.

minus said:
I know people hate Chris ix but at least he has more physical skills.I can't believe Saban signed Berlin...

Saban knows him better having recruited him out of HS. But like it's been said, he is just another camp body. Besides with all the physical tools that Rix has, he has the mental capacity of a gerba where as Berlin has that of a hamster.:lol:

BenchFiedler said:
Berlin has more heart than Rix and Rix is too much of a pretty boy.

i remember last year when DE thomas carrol from the 'canes f**ked up rix and his nose started bleedin and his "pretty boy" face was all bloody.

Berlin & Saban have known each other since brock was in high school..... he's giving him a chance i believe

My worst nightmare as a cane fan has come true. The ****** that ruined our last two seasons is now on my FINS. The only comfort I have is he wont make the team. For him to even put on the jersey is sacreligious.

****MOD how is that a bad word???****:confused: :confused:

FireInTheNole said:
Berlin doesn't have half the heart Rix does.. Rix would do anything it took to get that extra yard. The only time Berlin is even half decent is when he is in the shotgun. I will be the first to admit Rix has some bad games but he also has had some great ones.

hahaha. Yea, coming from a 'noles fan I can the the lack of logic in your argument. "Half-decent' in the shotgun. Go back and look a the fourth quarter against the gators and see 'half-decent'. Brock 'did' everything to get that extra yard, sometimes he ending up getting pummeled in the process. Heart? Yea, that's how he played thru 14+ games of booing before finally winning over most fans. Rix would cry if he got booed any more then he did. Rix won how many games against us? Oh that's right.

Give Brock the OL Dorsey had, or healthy RB, a WR that can catch and he would've won a championship.

Here's Berlin getting sacked by Clemson:

clear.gif

nick19991 said:
he lost to Maryland

Rix didn't start that game in Maryland he came in at the start of the fourth and brought us back we would have won that game if it wasn't for our sorry kickers as usual.
Thats why we lose most of our games is because our kickers can't make field goals it's a curse I say!! :shakeno:

As far as the sorry canes go you should have won the past five times we've played you we gave you the games.

miflwilliams062204-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom