Why does the SF game have me worried? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does the SF game have me worried?

1. San Francisco is bad.
2. 1pm game for West Coast team.

So relax and get yourself in the right frame of mind to enjoy the game. It's possible we go out there and blow it, but I think it's pretty unlikely.

You're scared because these games mean something now. We aren't used to it at the end of November.

Bingo.

Who amongst us was nervous heading into the Pittsburgh or Buffalo games? Not much reason for anxiety when you are 1-4 expecting to see 1-5.

With each passing week we add W's in the win column and no one wants to see it end. It's been a while since we had a gimme game and in normal circumstances this would probably qualify but with the OL issues it's hard to rest assured we will reach 7-4, even though we expect it.

I have to agree that the fact we're actually playing for something other than draft position this late in the season is different for us. I was use to this back in the 80's/90/s but the last 10 years have been hard on all of us. This is a playoff game guys so there's always that anxiety that comes with it. Win and you keep going. Lose and we're pretty much done. Can't wait to see how we do.

Ozzy rules!!

I have faith in Gase to put the guys in position to really take advantage of this niners squad. The mismatches for their defense are bad and we should have no trouble exploiting them. I'm slowly learning to trust in Gase, because this team keeps surprising me.

Think about it this way, Gase draws up game plans to focus on match ups and weaknesses in the opposing teams. He is likely going to go hard on heavy doses of Jay. Gase made game plans to beat the Steelers, Bills, and Rams. SF is not eve in those categories. So have trust in the planning for a game at home.

This game does give me concern as well. Miami has won five straight, while San Francisco has lost 10 straight. The Dolphins offensive line injuries figure to make this a closer contest than expected.

It would be easy to look past the 49ers, but Miami isn't good enough to do that and win.

It's because the games are meaningful now and we typically aren't used to it this late into the season.

Someone on our defense needs to break Colin Kaepernick's legs. Do it for the Cuban exiles.

Don't give a damn about playoffs. Not this year.

Next year, with some o line help and a stouter defense, we can get somewhere in the playoffs.

I demand respectability. We MUST beat Kaeper****.

With us actually being in the playoff picture it's easy to get both excited and stressed about the possibilities and probabilities, but I agree with you. At the beginning of the year I felt that a winning season (9-7, 8-7-1) would be a mark of progress. If we miss the playoffs with a winning record I'm still calling it progress, but as long as we're in the hunt I'll still be cheering for us to make that push.

The Rams game was supposedly our "trap" game. With that out of the way, and time to reflect on our poor offensive performance, this game should go smoothly. We got our crap play out of the way last week, we will not repeat that display.

Ajayi 100 yards+ tomorrow, calling it now.

I think there's only a couple teams each year that truly have "gimme games". This is the NFL, both teams paid to win and each week crazy sh$% happens. So that there is enough to worry each week I think....and still give that big satisfaction if we get the W

Phins need to reduce their amount of penalties and not let Kaep take off from the pocket and pick up yards. Play smart and for once, string together four good quarters. Hasn't happened yet during this streak, and it probably won't happen tomorrow for whatever reason. But, I don't see any reason we lose tomorrow. It sure would be nice to see us play up to our potential for 60 minutes, and not have to stress out during the fourth quarter. Not too much to ask....

Back
Top Bottom