Why does the SF game have me worried? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does the SF game have me worried?

I could realllllly use one game with a comfortable win in scoring. This could be that game. But it's hard to shake 14 years of failing to show up in necessary wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This being a trap game has crossed my mind a few times, but as long as we are focused and give the 49's the proper respect, I think we will be okay.

Classic trap game. At home versus a bad opponent, missing two starters on the offensive line, supporting a team that has a tendency to play down to their opponents. Last time we faced a team this bad - Cleveland - we needed a miracle field goal shank and an overtime victory to pull it out.

It's wired into every Dolphin fan to be scared of this type of game. We beat the teams we shouldn't and fail to the ones already failing. Life of a Dolphin fan. I'm excited for this game tho. 49ers might be the 2nd worst team in the NFL but don't sleep. Dolphins will find a way to make some player on San Fran look oddly amazing.

Our d is going to really struggle one of these days

I watched the highlights from the 49ers game against Arizona in Phoenix, 2 weeks ago. The Cardinals only won it in final minute by a field goal 23 - 20. I was actually very surprised how good Kaepernick looked. He made some long passes and he also had some good runs. There is not a lot of talent on the San Francisco team but it would be wrong to go into this overconfident. Kaepernick has disappointed this season but based on the Arizona game, he is still capable of playing at a high level. Carlos Hyde is also a dangerous RB.

I watched the highlights from the 49ers game against Arizona in Phoenix, 2 weeks ago. The Cardinals only won it in final minute by a field goal 23 - 20. I was actually very surprised how good Kaepernick looked. He made some long passes and he also had some good runs. There is not a lot of talent on the San Francisco team but it would be wrong to go into this overconfident. Kaepernick has disappointed this season but based on the Arizona game, he is still capable of playing at a high level. Carlos Hyde is also a dangerous RB.

You could also make a good argument that Arizona has been the easiest game on their schedule thus far.

Boy theres an awful lot of worry warts :lol:

Easiest game plan for miamis o all season

Only get away from it if scoreboard dictates it

I'm only worried about coming out with energy against the Jets and Bills. Have to stay healthy and continue to learn from each game.

The Rams game was supposedly our "trap" game. With that out of the way, and time to reflect on our poor offensive performance, this game should go smoothly. We got our crap play out of the way last week, we will not repeat that display.

Ajayi 100 yards+ tomorrow, calling it now.

Not with our 3 starting lineman out. Jay won't see 100 yards again this year without Pouncey, Albert, Tunsil. Teams are stacking the box.

We will be a passing team until our linemen heal up.

Back
Top Bottom