Why is everyone so down on Frerotte? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is everyone so down on Frerotte?

Don't at all be surprised at all if Gus beats out AJ for the job. If that happens it will be for a year only untill the Dolphins can draft a top QB(hopefully were not in the position for such a high draft pick again) or sign a better long term veteran. I don't at all think Saban believes in AJ but because of his youth over Gus he might have a slight edge now. He will have to be extremely impressive to beat out Gus IMO.

FinaticPatch said:
OK go back and watch tape if you would like I will send then to you since I have sunday ticket and tape the games and review tapes more than most. Your obvious going off what others have said instead of doing the research. I understand, kinda lazy huh?

Game against buffalo. You have that tape? Felley looks good because buffalo respects the run. 2nd half different story. Different outcome. I have the ticket watch the games and KNOW what I'm talking about. You think we could of had a top 5 offense.
Who's lazy? You don't need research to realize you have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom