Why is everyone so high on Boston? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is everyone so high on Boston?

Ok no way Talent wise No way Boston is > Moulds? then why is it Moulds has a pattern himself of great one year off then next couple in comparison? One rule, you cant use stats as your argument. Can you do it?

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
Ok no way Talent wise No way Boston is > Moulds? then why is it Moulds has a pattern himself of great one year off then next couple in comparison? One rule, you cant use stats as your argument. Can you do it?
Last year was his only his bad year inspite of a groin injury. Do you even follow Moulds career? I think not.

Do you realize Moulds was out nearly 2 months due to an injury and still was able to produce the same ammount of numbers as David Boston?

I dont take that list seriously not for putting Boston at #10 but Marvin Harrison at #5. If you think Terrell Owens, Torry Holt, and HINES WARD(what the f**ck?) are better then Harrison, I dont really care what you think about Boston because your judgement is skewed.

Originally posted by KillerJosh373
I dont take that list seriously not for putting Boston at #10 but Marvin Harrison at #5. If you think Terrell Owens, Torry Holt, and HINES WARD(what the f**ck?) are better then Harrison, I dont really care what you think about Boston because your judgement is skewed.
dude he is a bills fan why you think he made a list like that look at his posts and his comments.....

DaQuix you want to call me out you ignorant SOB? You obviously are one of those geniouses that cannot interpret anything outside stats moron. One year and he was not out 2 months, yes he was injured but tell me, oh self proclaimed legend, why does my whole post translate to Moulds whole career? Now also tell me when I saiud Moulds wasnt a very good receiver. And tell me where I said I wouldnt take Moulds over Boston? That still doesnt mean talent wise Boston is not greater. The experts such as Madden take the whole picture into account when ranking, my rankings are pure talent. So actually get a fuking clue before you call people out personally on thius board.

Sorry Mods, I was not tryoing to do this, I was even making sure I addressed the post and never said anything derogatory, til this jackoff started slinging insults. I will not sit back and not retaliate when an unfounded baseless moronic insult is thrown at me.

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover
DaQuix you want to call me out you ignorant SOB? You obviously are one of those geniouses that cannot interpret anything outside stats moron. One year and he was not out 2 months, yes he was injured but tell me, oh self proclaimed legend, why does my whole post translate to Moulds whole career? Now also tell me when I saiud Moulds wasnt a very good receiver. And tell me where I said I wouldnt take Moulds over Boston? That still doesnt mean talent wise Boston is not greater. The experts such as Madden take the whole picture into account when ranking, my rankings are pure talent. So actually get a fuking clue before you call people out personally on thius board.

Sorry Mods, I was not tryoing to do this, I was even making sure I addressed the post and never said anything derogatory, til this jackoff started slinging insults. I will not sit back and not retaliate when an unfounded baseless moronic insult is thrown at me.
it's "geniuses":roflmao:

yep and before 2002 he had a couple off years in comparison to his best years. He is very good but not top five talent wise. HGe alone could not do Moss easq type things and carry an offense. Boston has that ability, he has not lived up to it consistently but has the ability. I am done arguing opinions.

LOL. I think it is funny that you think Boston has more talent than Moulds.

There is only 1 CB in the league than can match up with Moulds, and that is Ty Law. I have seen a lot of CB's burn Boston.

Originally posted by tenndolfan
dude he is a bills fan why you think he made a list like that look at his posts and his comments.....
. Just because a fan of another team doesn't agree with a finfan , he's a bills fan? :rolleyes:

LOL I need an english class, and funny thing is mys ister is an english teacher

hey rickrunsover dont worry about this loser he is a bills fan would you expect anything else from them??

Originally posted by DaQuix
Come on. This guy isnt nearly as good as people give him credit for. There are a ton of recievers better then him.

1. Randy Moss
2. Terrel Owens
3. Hines Ward
4. Torry Holt
5. Marvin Harrison
6. Eric Moulds
7. Anquan Boldin (gonna be incredible)
8. Steve Smith
9. Amani Toomer
10. David Boston

Lets see... McKnight or Boston.....

I think thats an easy one. Who cares what other recievers are better then him, what matters is we are upgrading at reciever.

Re: Re: Why is everyone so high on Boston?

Originally posted by Emskirch

Lets see... McKnight or Boston.....

I think thats an easy one. Who cares what other recievers are better then him, what matters is we are upgrading at reciever.
I think you meant Chambers. I'll take Chambers over Boston any day.

Back
Top Bottom