Why is everyone so high on Boston? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is everyone so high on Boston?

I hate it when people speak ignorantly.

Rafael - You failed to let everyone know that Moulds's first 3 years he wasnt thrown the ball BECAUSE WE HAD ONE OF THE BEST WR's EVER ON OUR TEAM THEN in Andre Reed.

Also. Moulds was thrown to by Rob Johnson, Todd Collins, and Doug Flutie.

If any of you are trying to argue that Boston is better than Moulds than you are absolutely RETARDED.

Hey DAQuix in case ya dont realize you were already puty in your place. You want to ignore it go ahead.. If you keep using stats as your sole argument you will be continuely laughed at as you are now.

Hey homer, You do not see the parallel? what did Molds do after Reed left? Consistently? forget stats. your a numbers boy. Molds is very good but talent wise only is not as good as Boston. Like it or not. AND MAKE AN ARGUMENT THAT DOESNT INCLUDE STATS!

Top ten overall including everything

1. Harrison
2 Moss
3 Owens
4 Holt
5 Mason
6 Molds
7 Ward
8 Chad Johnson
9 Chambers
10 Porter

can one of the mods lock this thread? this moulds vs. boston crap is getting ridiculous.

who gives a f@ck???

moulds isn't available in the FA... if he was, we'd all be trumpeting his great abilities and how we look forward to him coming to miami.

boston is, though.

and do NOT knock us off our excited horse b/c you guys want to knock on boston. We all know he has had his problems, but the fact of the matter is he is a HUGE upgrade over mcknight or thompson. That being said, we all look forward to getting him.

and every single WR top-ten list i saw on here was made by crack-smokers!

-tex

Originally posted by DaQuix

Rafael - You failed to let everyone know that Moulds's first 3 years he wasnt thrown the ball BECAUSE WE HAD ONE OF THE BEST WR's EVER ON OUR TEAM THEN in Andre Reed.

If any of you are trying to argue that Boston is better than Moulds than you are absolutely RETARDED.

Could you and others please refrain from using the word "retarded" in the sense that you are. My daughter is Down Sydrome and when we hear the use of the word in this context, it not only insults the person your talking about, but my daughter who has a condition that she was born with, and us as parents who deal with this issue everyday we wake up and see her smiling face. DA Quix, if you could think about Jim Kelly's son Hunter, you could certainly understand where i come from right? Please, refrain from use of the word in this context. I mean EVERYONE! I have heard it used over and over again in a bad context. The word retarted is a medical term that is used almost exclusively as an insult!

Originally posted by DaQuix

And in Boston's first year he was a #3 wr and his QBs were an injured Plummer and a ?. Big deal. Don't preach production and then make excuses when the facts don't support your argument.

Originally posted by finfan54

Could you and others please refrain from using the word "retarded" in the sense that you are. My daughter is Down Sydrome and when we hear the use of the word in this context, it not only insults the person your talking about, but my daughter who has a condition that she was born with, and us as parents who deal with this issue everyday we wake up and see her smiling face. DA Quix, if you could think about Jim Kelly's son Hunter, you could certainly understand where i come from right? Please, refrain from use of the word in this context. I mean EVERYONE! I have heard it used over and over again in a bad context. The word retarted is a medical term that is used almost exclusively as an insult!

point taken, and sorry about your daughter.

But on the same token, you must not be so fragile as to think that when people use that word, they are always referring to your daughter, or any person of that condition! I know our society has gone to piss lately with "political correctness", but we ALL have some growing up to do. They are just words, and if words offend people, i say those people need to leave. (not saying you should leave these boards, i am saying in general, i am of the onus that if *person A* is the one who is offended, then *person A* should leave, not everyone else!)

They are just words, really. You can't expect a whole room to stop doing what they are doing b/c one person is 'uncomfortable'. considering the words were not foul language or graphic nudity, i fail to see the problem.

i really wish our society would all stop being so "offended" by everything an so easily. reminds me of an email i got awhile back, titled "Everyone over 35 should be dead."... this email proceeded to go on about how 30 years ago they didn't have this, didn't have that, and now everyone is so careful about everything, its like walking on eggshells... everywhere you go. SOMEone might get offended. nobody got offended over anything 20 years ago man. People as a whole are becoming a bunch of f@cking p#ssies.

I :monkeyr: political correctness!

(disclaimer: this was in no way meant to offend or shame finfan54 or his daughter, or retarded children anywhere. this was an open assault on political correctness in general, and the general population's inability to deal with words, especially in a public forum!)

Originally posted by finfan54

Glad someone else other than me said it..

I have a brother who is mentally retarded, and it bothers the snot out of me when people use the term RETARDED to name someone they don't like or something they disagree with.

As for this whole MOULDS VS. BOSTON arguement, why is Moulds' name even brought up??? Both are what I'd consider to be top flight recievers when healthy and motivated (in Boston's case). Anyone who doesn't agree of what Boston is capable of, please take a look back to his numbers in his Arizona years, when he was the ONLY offensive option. The guy singlehandedly kept the Cardinals in quite a few games and put up numbers that an "average" or "poor" reciever wouldn't have.

I also respect Moulds.. I know damn well what he's capable of.

He's probably #7. What's wrong with that? That's damn good. I mean he's across from another top 15 receiver now and that's just gonna be damn well near unstoppable.

Also.. As for why we are "so high on Boston".. Take these names in to account..

Deidric Ward
James McKnight
Derrius Thompson
An over the hill OG

Which would you rather have?? A productive Wide Out whos just reaching his prime or these gentlemen?

Back
Top Bottom