Why Isn't Tannehill Further Along? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Isn't Tannehill Further Along?

you sure your done nawledge??? i just want to make sure...3 straight posts directly to me may not be enough it seems...

i'm fully aware that marc colombo was a turnstyle in 2011...i tried to tell you guys that the guy was done off what i saw from him in 2010 with the boys after we signed him...his legs were shot...

that said there's more to matt moores taking bad sacks than just the right tackle last year...

Dude you are getting way too much sun if you think that is a bad argument - and what does Marino have to add or atke away from my argument - If Moore is the answer they sure as heck don't draft RT - they get Moore immediate help

There is only one reason and one reason alone that they drafted TH and that is because Moore is not the long term answer - he is great coming off the bench when little is expected and no he didn't win the QB battle over Henne either, fact is he was the back up, and he could be the back up again this year too

And fact is that Henne wasn't bad before he got knocked out of the season the team was piss poor and it was only a matter of time before they started to gel and play D like everyone thought they were capable of - and Moore was the greatest benefactor of the D stepping up - no question

Read Dudelebroskie's post and learn post 161

Finally we have something that we agree on. You are correct, as I said in the previous post Moore is NOT the LONG term answer, but he was in a whole different league than Henne. Henne was absolutely terrible and was only starting because the team drafted him. The team had already given up by the time Moore took over. Henne had everyone's best Moore had to reinvigorate everyone. If you think Henne was as good as Moore, then I just have to say we were watching different games.

i'm fully aware that marc colombo was a turnstyle in 2011...i tried to tell you guys that the guy was done off what i saw from him in 2010 with the boys after we signed him...his legs were shot...

that said there's more to matt moores taking bad sacks than just the right tackle last year...

Was Columbo a Sparano selection or an Ireland selection? (My hunch is Sparano). Blind Freddie's dog could see that Columbo wasn't a shadow of the player they knew from 4 years before. Even worse was the commitment to stick with him rather than give another player an opportunity.

you sure your done nawledge??? i just want to make sure...3 straight posts directly to me may not be enough it seems...
One was enough, you were wrong and knew it, long before he posted the last two...

Was Columbo a Sparano selection or an Ireland selection? (My hunch is Sparano). Blind Freddie's dog could see that Columbo wasn't a shadow of the player they knew from 4 years before. Even worse was the commitment to stick with him rather than give another player an opportunity.

even if sparano wanted it ireland signed off on it as the gm...as such he gets the colombo heat...i remember watching that dallas postseason game i think it was in 2010 where colombo was used like a wet nap all night long and thinking there's no damn way this guy should be in the league in 2011...and what do we do sign him and start him all year...unbelievable really...we had the worst starting right tackle in football last season...by far...and they did nothing about it in season even...baffling...shocked that fasano wasn't kept in on the right side to supplement the right tackle in pass pro every snap...shocked

Yeah there was also RG, and WRs who couldn't get off jams.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

even if sparano wanted it ireland signed off on it as the gm...as such he gets the colombo heat...i remember watching that dallas postseason game i think it was in 2010 where colombo was used like a wet nap all night long and thinking there's no damn way this guy should be in the league in 2011...and what do we do sign him and start him all year...unbelievable really...we had the worst starting right tackle in football last season...by far...and they did nothing about it in season even...baffling...shocked that fasano wasn't kept in on the right side to supplement the right tackle in pass pro every snap...shocked

Agreed.....ashamed to say so, but it's true. See you can say something intelligent when you put your mind to it.

One was enough, you were wrong and knew it, long before he posted the last two...

no i wasn't...i'm fully aware that the tennessee oline was one of the better units in the league...the tackles are solid...that doesn't change anything for me when it comes to moore taking bad sacks and holding onto the ball too long or fumbling too much...moore would have been the same guy behind the titans oline he was in miami...

Yeah there was also RG, and WRs who couldn't get off jams.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Agreed.....ashamed to say so, but it's true. See you can say something intelligent when you put your mind to it.

ha ha...i'm not the one that tries to drop bad jokes when i got nothing else to add from a football standpoint...i can see you've got nothing else to add tonight also...

for those that are interested bj cunningham is playing right now on espnu...

ha ha...i'm not the one that tries to drop bad jokes when i got nothing else to add from a football standpoint...i can see you've got nothing else to add tonight also...
Like lastnight, once a point is completely won there is nothing else to do but go to sleep. I gain no pleasure in rubbing your face in the fact that you were wrong. You know it, I know it, and the world knows it. Why stick around to beat a dead horse?

for those that are interested bj cunningham is playing right now on espnu...
MODS!!!! Is there not something in the TOS about open lies?? BJ Cunningham is NOT playing right now on espnu, that is a tape and the poster knew it.

Like lastnight, once a point is completely won there is nothing else to do but go to sleep. I gain no pleasure in rubbing your face in the fact that you were wrong. You know it, I know it, and the world knows it. Why stick around to beat a dead horse?

i have no idea why you have an axe to grind with me but i'll tell you if i'm wrong and last night that definitely wasn't the case...but you think whatever you want...i don't got time to play this game...

here's an idea though...if i never say anything intelligent as you stated stop following me around like a puppy dog...

Finally we have something that we agree on. You are correct, as I said in the previous post Moore is NOT the LONG term answer, but he was in a whole different league than Henne. Henne was absolutely terrible and was only starting because the team drafted him. The team had already given up by the time Moore took over. Henne had everyone's best Moore had to reinvigorate everyone. If you think Henne was as good as Moore, then I just have to say we were watching different games.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom