why not cut channing crowder? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why not cut channing crowder?

People fail to recognize the horridly bad linebackers that were playing next to Crowder. Torbor and Ayodele. I've been saying this for a while now, but Channing literally had to play both inside linebacker spots because the other two played with their heads up their *****. With Dandby here Crowder improves tenfold.

yep...your gonna fit in well at bleacher report with gems like that...

:rolleyes2:

I dont know why but i just think we are better off with a young gun like mccoy in the middle. I been watching the highlights of mccoy and i believe he is a huge upgrade over a injured crowder who isnt even practicing.... Mccoy is younger, faster, better tackler, hungrier, is this not an upgrade over crowder? We got jake long and vontae gettin injured in games and practice and yet they are already back to practice while crowder stays out of practice.... I dont know, maybe im wrong but if crowder aint practicing i dont want him out there on sunday and i hope sparano notices this.

mycoys highlights, #98 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5I3ZpUnlX0

this post would have been much less insane had you used either the names 'johnson' or 'dobbins'.

yep...your gonna fit in well at bleacher report with gems like that...

:rolleyes2:

I don't understand why people think Crowder is so terrible. You saw the talent he was playing with last year. Ayodele couldn't make a tackle on a guy falling down. While Crowder may not be valuable in terms of forcing turnovers or pressuring the quarterback, he has been an asset to run support. I would much rather have Crowder in than slow, undrafted Micah Johnson or career backup Tim Dobbins. Dobbins was brought in under the assumption that he would be an asset as a reserve linebacker and special teams player. Crowder will be the starter if he is healthy. I don't know how else to spell it out to you.

I don't understand why people think Crowder is so terrible. You saw the talent he was playing with last year. Ayodele couldn't make a tackle on a guy falling down. While Crowder may not be valuable in terms of forcing turnovers or pressuring the quarterback, he has been an asset to run support. I would much rather have Crowder in than slow, undrafted Micah Johnson or career backup Tim Dobbins. Dobbins was brought in under the assumption that he would be an asset as a reserve linebacker and special teams player. Crowder will be the starter if he is healthy. I don't know how else to spell it out to you.

do me a favor and save your words...

Crowder's mistakes are probably going to get masked a lot better by Dansby's talents, but Crowder's talent isn't magically going to increase. he's still the same guy. so, Crowder is probably going to look better without playing better.

i think people hate him because he is so damn ugly lol. if looks could kill this guy would be the best linebacker in the game

Crowder's mistakes are probably going to get masked a lot better by Dansby's talents, but Crowder's talent isn't magically going to increase. he's still the same guy. so, Crowder is probably going to look better without playing better.

Without a doubt Channing is a "product of the system" when he plays next to guys like Dansby and Zach Thomas. I am not ruling out that fact. Where I am getting at is the fact that Channing cannot just be seamlessly replaced by one of the other mediocre ILB's on our roster.

Without a doubt Channing is a "product of the system" when he plays next to guys like Dansby and Zach Thomas. I am not ruling out that fact. Where I am getting at is the fact that Channing cannot just be seamlessly replaced by one of the other mediocre ILB's on our roster.

neither Dobbins nor Micah Johnson are far behind IMO. this injury might be enough for either to take over for good.

Back
Top Bottom