why not cut channing crowder? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why not cut channing crowder?

neither Dobbins nor Micah Johnson are far behind IMO. this injury might be enough for either to take over for good.

That is the beauty of this debate because it is all of our opinions. And I wouldn't feel comfortable starting a rookie like Micah. Maybe Dobbins could fill in, but if Crowder shows he can't get on the field this year we will need to bring in a starting caliber player next year to fill his spot.

That is the beauty of this debate because it is all of our opinions. And I wouldn't feel comfortable starting a rookie like Micah. Maybe Dobbins could fill in, but if Crowder shows he can't get on the field this year we will need to bring in a starting caliber player next year to fill his spot.

ILB's is the least of my worries right now. if Crowder can't go this year, we'll have either Dobbins or Johnson getting more comfortable at his spot. IMO we could lose Crowder for an extended period of time and be fine at ILB.

as for next year, Johnson will have gained experience and Edds will be back. there's not need to bring in another ILB. if someone falls in the draft to a point where you have to pick him, then by all means take him, but it's not going to be high on our shopping list IMO.

Give Dobbins a chance. Johnson has played well enough to be a backup and still has to become comfortable with the defense. I think Dobbins will be an upgrade over Crowder.

I think Micah eventually will be getting some of those reps thsi season.

Crowder may force the team's hand if he can't stay healthy. How many polls did we see around here about Dobbins replacing Crowder by game 1?

I can already see Billichik and that rotund lard arse in a race to pull out their check books if it happens.

I think Micah eventually will be getting some of those reps thsi season.

Crowder may force the team's hand if he can't stay healthy. How many polls did we see around here about Dobbins replacing Crowder by game 1?

I can already see Billichik and that rotund lard arse in a race to pull out their check books if it happens.
Possibly if Nolan wants to rotate some bodies in so everyone stays fresh.

it wouldnt make sense to cut crowder, and def doenst make sense to put mccoy at ilb. mccoy is a de switching to olb. he has enough problem doing that as it is

I have never been a huge Crowder fan. I really want to see Dobbins. same numbers really. Crowder is enthusiastic.. but over-pursues wayyy too much. Zach was always making plays because he was in position to make them.

I have never been a huge Crowder fan. I really want to see Dobbins. same numbers really. Crowder is enthusiastic.. but over-pursues wayyy too much
Bro the games he played here in San Diego he was always hitting the daylights out of opposing players always bleeding from around the nose and just getting after it. He will be the idea thumper next to Dansby in this defense. I like Johnson as well.

I have never been a huge Crowder fan. I really want to see Dobbins. same numbers really. Crowder is enthusiastic.. but over-pursues wayyy too much. Zach was always making plays because he was in position to make them.

i agree he does over pursue. man i wish he was still an olb. he was ver good at it in the 4-3. but i think channing will step it up this year. and its been awhile since we've had some decent back ups at ilb. dobbs is going to contribute in a big way. and i also see johnson getting into the mix aswell

Its quite obvious the front office wants Crowder as the starter but at least Dobbins should be able to fill in if he misses games. I seriously doubt either player will take Crowder's job without injury. Dobbins has had all training camp and they still want Crowder

Its quite obvious the front office wants Crowder as the starter but at least Dobbins should be able to fill in if he misses games. I seriously doubt either player will take Crowder's job without injury. Dobbins has had all training camp and they still want Crowder

if crowder aint practicing he should not be on the field. Its that simple, hes no revis.

if crowder aint practicing he should not be on the field. Its that simple, hes no revis.

I have no problem with sitting Crowder and playing Dobbins if he is injured so not sure whats your point. Im just saying he is the coaches choice as the starter if healthy

I have no problem with sitting Crowder and playing Dobbins if he is injured so not sure whats your point. Im just saying he is the coaches choice as the starter if healthy

my point is im sure crowder is going to get the urge to play sunday, but that should not happen. We dont need an injured fat and out of shape ilb out there.

Back
Top Bottom