why not draft mcpherson with the 2nd rounder? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why not draft mcpherson with the 2nd rounder?

Omaha_Dolfan said:
McPhearson, is mostly popular with the Florida fan base that saw him in college, and think that he is the second coming of Ron Mexico.

2nd Round is way to high to draft a project QB that didnt hit 50% of his passes in college. 2nd Day pick ... I could see maybe.

speaking of Ron Mexico...

http://gorillamask.net/ronmexico/

my name according to this is Jose Maria Bahamas :D

I don't know why anyone would want Adrian McPherson when you could have David Greene or Andrew Walter.

KB21 said:
I don't know why anyone would want Adrian McPherson when you could have David Greene or Andrew Walter.

Ummm because Walter runs about a 7.9 40 that's why...trust me on this..I am an ASU alum and he is not even close to Jake Plummer (another guy who was good in college but average as best as a pro).

Roman529 said:
Ummm because Walter runs about a 7.9 40 that's why...trust me on this..I am an ASU alum and he is not even close to Jake Plummer (another guy who was good in college but average as best as a pro).

Well hopefully Houck will shore up the O-Line so we wont have to see his blazing 40 time used.

if you guys draft adrian you will be stepping back more than u did with the whole ricky deal. adrian is a punk and will not start for any team in the nfl

Roman529 said:

Umm, Walter ran a 4.85 at his workout, and when did running ability become the top trait to look for in a QB?

Walter has had his accuracy problems, and he is even more accurate than Adrian McPherson. Andrew Walter is A FAR BETTER QB.

KB21 said:
Umm, Walter ran a 4.85 at his workout, and when did running ability become the top trait to look for in a QB?

Walter has had his accuracy problems, and he is even more accurate than Adrian McPherson. Andrew Walter is A FAR BETTER QB.

I think people are looking at running QB's because of how our line played last year ... :roflmao:

Couldnt help it ... :roflmao:

But in all seriousness would take Walter over McPherson any day of the week.

KB21 said:

I have no problem with Walter's arm...he just can't get away from anyone...Walter reminds me a lot of Drew Bledsoe...great arm, but he will get sacked 5-6 times and force up a lot of INTs as a result.

godfater21 said:
because he will be there in the 3rd or 4th round. oh yeah and also he sucks and will never be a good qb in the NFL.

I hope you eat those words McPherson could end up going the next Tom Brady except 2 rounds higher but i dont think we should take him in the 2nd 3rd round definetly

it would be unbelievable for him to make it to us in 3rd round but ya never know...possibly going to rams in secound but we'll find out tommorow

I say forget drafting him in the second i say we trade our second for a team with two thirds and try and get him there

I would rather work on Matt Jones's mechanics and leave him at QB than draft Adrian McPherson that high.

He'll be there in the third, we shouldn't waste a second on that.

Back
Top Bottom