why not draft mcpherson with the 2nd rounder? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why not draft mcpherson with the 2nd rounder?

KB21 said:
I don't know why anyone would want Adrian McPherson when you could have David Greene or Andrew Walter.

I don't know why anyone would want a convicted crook, a left handed version of Jay Fiedler and a QB that can't move out of his own way and has a bum shoulder....when they have the best little QB in the draft.

i would really like to take him with the second rounder. its a judgement call that saban is going to need to make. That is his job. if he thinks hes worth it he might with the 2nd and maybe we take a chance and wait unitl the 3rd. If we cant get anyone like brodney pool or bullocks we should take him.

fishypete said:
I don't know why anyone would want a convicted crook, a left handed version of Jay Fiedler and a QB that can't move out of his own way and has a bum shoulder....when they have the best little QB in the draft.

I don't know why anyone would want Stefan LeFors period. The next Dave Dickenson.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
I think people are looking at running QB's because of how our line played last year ... :roflmao:

Couldnt help it ... :roflmao:

But in all seriousness would take Walter over McPherson any day of the week.

Not fair...McPherson has more experience at running....he ran from the truth and from the law...and he's still running.

KB21 said:
I don't know why anyone would want Stefan LeFors period. The next Dave Dickenson.

Thats why your a fan and not a GM or headcoach Keith.

But you'll be a great Doctor one day...I just hope you never have to give me a shot...:eek:

KB21 said:

Dave Dickenson can hold my clipboard any day. :roflmao:

I would take him in the second but I doubt Saban will take him then.

fishypete said:
Thats why your a fan and not a GM or headcoach Keith.

But you'll be a great Doctor one day...I just hope you never have to give me a shot...:eek:

Shots are for the nurses. I'm going to use the scapel.

KB21 said:
Shots are for the nurses. I'm going to use the scapel.

:astro:....wheels don't fail me now....

Sure...my wife is a nurse....and you want to operate....I can't win.

fishypete said:
:astro:....wheels don't fail me now....

Haha!

If you haven't had any total joints done yet, give me about 8 more years and I'll do you knee or hip replacement.

KB21 said:
Haha!

If you haven't had any total joints done yet, give me about 8 more years and I'll do you knee or hip replacement.

8 more years I'll need a total recall.

You need to move down to the land of the old and failing....you'll get rich here in Florida.

I wouldn't take McPherson in the 7th rd. I don't think he'll do anything besides being NFL Europe MVP. After the top 4 Qb's who I rate: 1. Smith, 2. Rodgers, 3. Walters, 4. Campbell, I don't want any other Qb in the draft and I think even a pick such as Walters/Campbell could end up being a waste, because if Feeley flops I think a QB is the top pick in '06 unless Rodgers/Smith is taken.

fishypete said:
You need to move down to the land of the old and failing....you'll get rich here in Florida.

You guys haven't fixed your malpractice problem down there.

Back
Top Bottom