Why not play Rosen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why not play Rosen?

It's coming.

I understand the thinking behind RF starting initially, and don't really have a big problem with it for now, or even the next game or two. Nobody is going to be successful at this point, but how long do you go with a guy that's only getting you 2 first downs, and a hundred yards of offense per game, before you go a different direction.

On the plus side, the line looked much better this week. It's obviously not leading to points but, none the less, it looks better to me.

I was ok with waiting until the bye week but I think it's clear to everyone that Rosen needs to be under center.

You keep playing the bum Fitzpatrick and you'll really lose this team (if he hasn't lost them already)

I want to see Rosen play every game but at this point it might not matter with that O-line in front of him and guys dropping passes.

At least this team won't get a dime of my money. I'm actually making money betting against them. It's the weirdest feeling ever. My favorite team. I have to bet against them to even watch the game.

Back
Top Bottom