Why the 49ers Should Emulate Mike McDaniel's Approach to Free Agency | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the 49ers Should Emulate Mike McDaniel's Approach to Free Agency

I cant believe a big time credible mag like SI wrote this. Mike McDaniels isn't running the off season. He is not the gm, that is chris grier. I see fin fans goof this all the time but SI?

Writed must be a jets fan.
You think McDaniel is on a cruise during FA.

He and Chris are running the off-season.

You think McDaniel is on a cruise during FA.

He and Chris are running the off-season.
I guess some people think Grier goes into his room, shuts the door and makes all the personnel decisions without input from MCDaniel or the rest of his staff.

All anyone with any football knowledge has to do is look at the 49ers offense to see that the moves made so far this off season has MCDaniel written all over it.

When Flores worked with Grier, the defense was built based on what Flores wanted. Now with an offensive minded head coach, the big free agent signings have been on the offensive side of the ball except for the Ogbah signing.

We have three players that are probably gonna be elite this year in X, Hill and Holland…

There’s a chance Jaylen Waddle is added to that list.

He was fairly good last season despite the lack of an o-line, running game, and a coaching staff knowing how to properly utilize him.

And I’ll not be surprised if Tua and Jaelan Phillips take big steps forward as well.

That Armstead guy is pretty good too if he remains healthy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom