Why the Dolphins will win the division | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Dolphins will win the division

Originally posted by justafan
Sorry, MD Lucas looked way better than Griese did during preseason. :D

Don't get me wrong, those reasons why the fins could win the div. in the original topic are valid (just like I could come up w/ reason wht the bills could win it too) , but when used for last years breakdown, they are nothing but excuses.

This is simple. The story on Lucas is that he is a gifted athlete who can't execute a game plan to save his life. Him looking good in the Pre-season is do to the fact that there was no game planning involved. Once a defense prepares a gameplan for Ray he is overwhelmed. This was evident last season as Miami simplified the offense a little bit more each week Lucas was out there. Griese may not look as good as Lucas did this year in the Pre-season (although his one drive last week against Atlanta was pretty sharp) but he is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more competant than Lucas is at executing a gameplan.

Us making excuses for what happened last season is just as bad as people saying the fins are no threat because they fell apart last season.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why the Dolphins will win the division

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

Since when does the BillsZone qualify as the media?

Sorry, I meant the link to Drews quotes on the rams game. I think it was from BB.com

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
this folks, is what we call an "opinion"

I think its obvious he was stating an opinion.... But its funny that you felt compelled to point it out... Makes me wonder how come you didn't feel the need to point out that your statement below (from earlier in this same thread) is ALSO an opinion?

no one else can matchup?...the Bucs would beat your asses into the ground

Originally posted by 13isgr81

I think its obvious he was stating an opinion.... But its funny that you felt compelled to point it out... Makes me wonder how come you didn't feel the need to point out that your statement below (from earlier in this same thread) is ALSO an opinion?

The Bucs have heart, you guys dont:rolleyes:

no one else can matchup?...the Bucs would beat your asses into the ground

every game we have ever had against the bucs, its come down to the fourth quarter. what the hell are you talking about? you dont know do you? all you know is that you think sam adams is god and takeo is the best OLB in football but hastn really shown anything to the nature.:lol:

The Bucs have heart, you guys dont:rolleyes:

and the buffalo bills do? just cus you beat us twice and lost all the others i guess that means we have no heart? you better pray that the phins get key injuries again, cus tha tis the only way you will prove that right!

Im just tired of talking about this crap! lets get on with the game so we can shut the worlds a$$ up! seau will not have lost a step and jason taylor will beat the sack record. We will have more turnovers this year and as long jay doesnt get hurt, we should shine. thats it in a nutshell. the jets wont be beating us at all this year, take it to the bank and the bills wont be beating us in september! that means 2 wins right there that we didnt get last year due to fluke circumstances. end of story.

Back
Top Bottom