Why Tua can become our Franchise QB | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Tua can become our Franchise QB

I thought he was already franchise qb??? The way some of people on here cry about him.. u got earned being franchise qb...not talk about it...be about it..franchise qb worth 50 million these day..

I thought he was already franchise qb??? The way some of people on here cry about him.. u got earned being franchise qb...not talk about it...be about it..franchise qb worth 50 million these day..
Who?

Your the only one that's crying, many of us just remain optimistic

Flores was great in helping Tua earn it.

Wasn't he?

Not even sure what your point is. Someone posted that the Pats never put TB on the injury report, and I said he was a permanent fixture. The exchange had nothing to do with the validity of him being on it.
Incorrect.

The original post was about how Brady was never hurt. Which he has been and played through many that weren't reported. NE would list him for bumps bruises but not when he had legit nagging injuries he was battling.

His name regularly or not regularly being on the report was the argument you had amongst yourself.

Incorrect.

The original post was about how Brady was never hurt. Which he has been and played through many that weren't reported. NE would list him for bumps bruises but not when he had legit nagging injuries he was battling.

His name regularly or not regularly being on the report was the argument you had amongst yourself.
When won the AFC east when Brady went down for the year. Tony and the wildcat. Great year in my eyes

Back
Top Bottom