Why We Made The Right Call | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why We Made The Right Call

Pandarilla

Active Roster
Reaction score
I follow a lot of youtube experts when it comes to the draft. Louis Tee is solid in breaking down what he sees on tape. He is also a Redskins fan.

Listen to this beautiful rant expressing his frustration with the Redskins taking Daron Payne at 13...

go to 3:24:34...

Yeah, a 6 foot safety is going to turn this team around. What a joke.

Our staff IMO was like a deer in the headlights, afraid to make a move unlike our rivals. So we take a safe pick no one will criticize, and continue to go w a 30 yr old qb coming off surgery who has never been to the playoffs and has a losing record as a starter. Our leadership is a joke, and that will become more apparent as we are sure to suck again in the coming year. God I wish Ross would sell the team.

Our staff IMO was like a deer in the headlights, afraid to make a move unlike our rivals. So we take a safe pick no one will criticize, and continue to go w a 30 yr old qb coming off surgery who has never been to the playoffs and has a losing record as a starter. Our leadership is a joke, and that will become more apparent as we are sure to suck again in the coming year. God I wish Ross would sell the team.
eb6140942424697bf997986aac9b2d682cd18a18fe192e4f81ba32f17b629a24.jpg

11. Miami Dolphins | Minkah Fitzpatrick | DB | Alabama | A
This is all about value, and the Dolphins got plenty of it with one of the most versatile defenders in this year's class.
Fitzpatrick has been a playmaker all over the Crimson Tide secondary for three seasons, lining up everywhere and establishing himself as a leader for one of the nation's most dominant units.
Getting a complete prospect with such great character, both on and off the field, outside the top 10 is robbery.

To each his own.....I love the pick and it looks like we did exactly what we needed to do....start by strengthening the defensive back 7....continue with LB and Edge/DT....sprinkle in a QB to groom and a TE....solid foundation for the future

Ed Reed has more Super Bowl wins that a lot of QBs and the same number as a bunch more.

Yawn.

Loved last night. Feel sorry for you.

Ed Reed : 5'11 - round 1 pick 24
Eric Barry : 6'0 - round 1 pick 5
Earl Thomas : 5'10 - round 1 pick 14
Troy Polamolu : 5'10 - round 1 pick 16

So is this whole post really about Tannehill or what?

Yea. God knows Earl Thomas and Ed Reed could never help turn a team around.

Back
Top Bottom