Why We Made The Right Call | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why We Made The Right Call

Are you kidding me? What a joke of a post.

Have you read my posts at all? I'm advocating risking a pick on a QB, which is exactly what we did in '83.

No...we didn't. We sat tight and watched a player fall in our lap. You're advocating that we should have mortgaged our future to draft a "franchise" qb in one of the worst, over valued classes in recent memory.

without trying to be too harsh, i reslly believe that those above like Marino who think our QB has been whats held us back the last few years, just absolutely dont understand football.

Tom Brady on this team might have averaged a couple games better per season, and maybe got us one or two pkayoff wins.

the Fins probkems were MANY, and qb is waaaaay diwn the list. its astounding to me that even a few still dont get that.

Brady wasn't good when he started. He was a game manager behind a stud loaded defense and running game. He developed, he got better and he's the best system QB of all time. Of all of his contemporaries for GOAT, he's the least talented and least wanted player for me. Jim Kelly, Dan Marino, John Elway pre Terrell Davis, Warren Moon, Dan Fouts...all have fewer Super Bowl Wins and I would taken anyone of them in their prime over Tom Brady at any point in his career.

Back
Top Bottom