Why We Made The Right Call | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why We Made The Right Call

Feel sorry for me bc I'm convinced the Dolphins made an inconsequential pick? Save it.

I realize this is entertainment and should be all in fun, and optimism is natural around draft time, but if you can't see how clueless our decision makers are, I can't help you.
446724522.jpg

Not to get too personal here, but is this the lowest percentage of likes to posts in the history of this board?

Used to post a lot back in the day, but stopped mostly because of inane posters such as yourself. Actually had a hell of a lot of likes, but the site changed and all previous likes were erased. Understand?

Yeah, a 6 foot safety is going to turn this team around. What a joke.

Our staff IMO was like a deer in the headlights, afraid to make a move unlike our rivals. So we take a safe pick no one will criticize, and continue to go w a 30 yr old qb coming off surgery who has never been to the playoffs and has a losing record as a starter. Our leadership is a joke, and that will become more apparent as we are sure to suck again in the coming year. God I wish Ross would sell the team.
Bye Felicia. :yawn

without trying to be too harsh, i reslly believe that those above like Marino who think our QB has been whats held us back the last few years, just absolutely dont understand football.

Tom Brady on this team might have averaged a couple games better per season, and maybe got us one or two pkayoff wins.

the Fins probkems were MANY, and qb is waaaaay diwn the list. its astounding to me that even a few still dont get that.

The probkem is our QB isn't any good. The homers that still continue to believe he'll amount to anything are just unbelievable. Anybody want to privately bet me about a losing vs. winning record with 17 at the helm, please PM me.

Sometimes I wish I lived in Miami and could attend home games rather than wait for the Dolphins to play around here.

Then I read these posts......

Fans of the same team thumping on each other. Angrily. Non stop.

Lol, how do you guys keep from beating the **** out of each other when you are around each other on game day?

Feel sorry for me bc I'm convinced the Dolphins made an inconsequential pick? Save it.

I realize this is entertainment and should be all in fun, and optimism is natural around draft time, but if you can't see how clueless our decision makers are, I can't help you.
I guess you are just too smart for all of us here. Perhaps you should be somewhere else.

Just to put the habitual Tannewhiners into perspective: there ain't many of 'em but their din is so loud and frequent that if you didn't know better, you'd actually think they're speaking for the majority of FH, not in reality less than about 1 in 12.

View attachment 12087

Your sample size means nothing as it is merely people who post here, and who are mostly loyal diehards. Go to other teams sites and talk to people of other teams who know football, and the majority of them will tell you Tannehill sucks.

Look I understand. Tannehill is a great guy. He looks the part. Hot wife. I badly wanted him to be the guy but it's evident he isn't.

It's been so long since we've had good QB play, you guys don't even know what it looks like anymore.

I follow a lot of youtube experts when it comes to the draft. Louis Tee is solid in breaking down what he sees on tape. He is also a Redskins fan.

Listen to this beautiful rant expressing his frustration with the Redskins taking Daron Payne at 13...

go to 3:24:34...

1:16:00 is even better! I feel for him, we've been riding the same ship as the Skins!

Back
Top Bottom