Why We Made The Right Call | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why We Made The Right Call

He has played far above the level of the rest of the team? That's just laughable man.

Can't even imagine the man crush you would have on a QB who actually wins.

"Devante Parker is a bust."

"We don't have a tight end."

"Our OL is horrible!!!"

"Kenny Stills sucks."

"Tannehill hasn't played above the level of the team."

Why is everyone on here slobbing Tannes knob all of a sudden? Its disgusting. Did mods just ban all the logical tanne detractors? Does all it take is 1 year off of football to have ur fanbase forget how mediocre you are? Ya'll are wack, and the ppl who are blinded with excitement over a safety pick (lol) rather than try to get a WINNING qb, notice the word WINNING, the thing Tanne sucks at, are just delusional. The loyalists to this club or the new blood that buys into this bs we're sold each and everyyear are the cornerstone village idiots that this franchise loves stringing along. Need more tanne hate in my FH. Its not unwarranted

“Logical Tannehill detractors” is an oxymoron.

Also we “need more Tannehill hate” at this site??? Grow up

So the Dolphins pick a player who is considered one of the best in the draft. A guy that has potential to become an elite DB in the NFL. Yet some fans are calling it a clueless inconsequential pick. People do understand that an NFL roster consists of 53 players and you need more than a good one at just one position? I honestly think people just love coming here to complain about every thing the team does. Sure the Dolphins have been a bad to average team for a long time, sure the front office has made a lot of stupid decisions, however picking a player that many considered a top 5 talent in this draft was not one of the them.

I have to agree. I think Fitzpatrick is going to be an impact player day 1, something I'm not used to seeing from our first round picks.

Why is everyone on here slobbing Tannes knob all of a sudden? Its disgusting. Did mods just ban all the logical tanne detractors? Does all it take is 1 year off of football to have ur fanbase forget how mediocre you are? Ya'll are wack, and the ppl who are blinded with excitement over a safety pick (lol) rather than try to get a WINNING qb, notice the word WINNING, the thing Tanne sucks at, are just delusional. The loyalists to this club or the new blood that buys into this bs we're sold each and everyyear are the cornerstone village idiots that this franchise loves stringing along. Need more tanne hate in my FH. Its not unwarranted

oz560f44b3.GIF

Yeah, a 6 foot safety is going to turn this team around. What a joke.

Our staff IMO was like a deer in the headlights, afraid to make a move unlike our rivals. So we take a safe pick no one will criticize, and continue to go w a 30 yr old qb coming off surgery who has never been to the playoffs and has a losing record as a starter. Our leadership is a joke, and that will become more apparent as we are sure to suck again in the coming year. God I wish Ross would sell the team.

If social media were around in 1983, I have no doubt that this would be you:
"Typical Fins, wasting a first round pick on a coke head when they should have been brave and traded up to jump NE to snare Tony Eason. I can't wait til Robbie sells this team."

.. FWIW, Mike Mayock who might know a thing or two more than this poster has Minkah ranked as the 5th best prospect this season.

2q39pvo.jpg

If social media were around in 1983, I have no doubt that this would be you:
"Typical Fins, wasting a first round pick on a coke head when they should have been brave and traded up to jump NE to snare Tony Eason. I can't wait til Robbie sells this team."

.. FWIW, Mike Mayock who might know a thing or two more than this poster has Minkah ranked as the 5th best prospect this season.

Are you kidding me? What a joke of a post.

Have you read my posts at all? I'm advocating risking a pick on a QB, which is exactly what we did in '83.

Bill Walsh said a franchise (Philly) makes a qb.

I happen to believe him. I honestly do not think every single qb the Browns have chosen the last decade and a half has completely sucked. I feel no QBs would succeed there.

We DID NOT GET JUMPED. One thing this front office does well is disguise who they are interested in, you can learn more about their interest by looking at who they AREN’T looking at publicly.

More proof?

Omar Kelly admitted on Twitter he had been used to get false info out. Their is no tactical advantage in actively putting out correct info on who you are drafting.

Finally, I do love UCLA, and in my opinion, Tannehill made plays (San Diego?) in 2016 that Rosen couldn’t dream of making, obviously with his feet and his throws. I know he is not elite, but I feel our team (mostly front office and coaching) has let down Tannehill much more than he let us down.

I have had my doubts about him at certain points, but he is hated so incredibly deeply by some fans it’s almost like they care more about being right about him stinking than they care about our team succeeding.

Last edited:
Personally -- didn't want the kid as our #1 -- but I understand the support he receives -- and can only hope my ??? were stupid and he turns out to be dominant.

But if he doesn't -- I'll reserve my right to protest.

I hope he's awesome.

BNF

Just to put the habitual Tannewhiners into perspective: there ain't many of 'em but their din is so loud and frequent that if you didn't know better, you'd actually think they're speaking for the majority of FH, not in reality less than about 1 in 12.

Tannehill empty barrel syndrome.jpg

without trying to be too harsh, i reslly believe that those above like Marino who think our QB has been whats held us back the last few years, just absolutely dont understand football.

Tom Brady on this team might have averaged a couple games better per season, and maybe got us one or two pkayoff wins.

the Fins probkems were MANY, and qb is waaaaay diwn the list. its astounding to me that even a few still dont get that.

Back
Top Bottom