Why We Made The Right Call | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why We Made The Right Call

Seriously?

You want proof Rosen will be good? I have none, but it was worth the gamble IMO. You know what I do have proof of? I have proof Tannehill isn't a winning NFL QB.

So you are saying that a College QB with a losing record is the way to go...gotcha. So gamble on an average college QB when you have a QB over grabbing a dynamic defensive player.

I guess some fans don't understand that you need a QB. We don't have one. How many years do you need to see Tannehill do nothing before you realize we need to move on? Again, I think Rosen could have been that guy, and that it was worth the gamble. If we hit, we're good for a decade.

They have an above average QB in Tannehill. Sorry if you can't see that. The Dolphins need to add more talent at other positions. This isn't tennis where one guy does it all on their own. Should have traded up for Rosen? A guy that is another concussion away from a very short NFL career. No thanks.

Yeah, a 6 foot safety is going to turn this team around. What a joke.

Our staff IMO was like a deer in the headlights, afraid to make a move unlike our rivals. So we take a safe pick no one will criticize, and continue to go w a 30 yr old qb coming off surgery who has never been to the playoffs and has a losing record as a starter. Our leadership is a joke, and that will become more apparent as we are sure to suck again in the coming year. God I wish Ross would sell the team.

Tannehil with blocking is/will be a quality QB this year.

Fitzpatrick with his immense skills will make the defense far better.

The staff hit it out of the park with this 1st pick.

Ross does not need to sell the team, for Miami to be in the SB.

Last edited:
So you are saying that a College QB with a losing record is the way to go...gotcha. So gamble on an average college QB when you have a QB over grabbing a dynamic defensive player.

Our difference is simple. You think we have a QB. I don't.

Let me ask you. What would it take for you to give up on Tannehill? Obviously a losing record after 6 seasons isn't enough. 7? Maybe 8? Is that what you need to see.

Love you guys. I'm a die hard like all of you. Just a difference of opinion on the QB situ.

Here's to a great day 2.

the way I felt when we drafted Minkah
giphy.gif

Jay Cutler 2.0...yeah that would have been excellent move...

Or maybe we should have gone after the QB who was mediocre in the Mountain ****ing west...

Or Sam Darnold...you know, the guy who has this thing about turning over the football...

But, sure Bang on Tannehill because you want a change. How is Rosen going to be "really good". Tell me what Rosen does so well? He wasn't a winner, doesn't have all that impressive stats and he played in a weaker conference.

all the qbs had some serious warts....wasn't a fan of rosen's intangibles but he had great mechanics...he also turned over the ball and didn't take a team over the top like he was supposed to...darnold looked straight average when you took away his weapons, josh allen probably had the best overall look out of em and baker...well, you just have to be on the baker train and buy into that gritty competitor ****...to me he isn't athletic enough to cut it with a 6'0 frame

Thanks for sharing! Loved that! Now, there's a guy who knows a lot more about football than I ever will thankful that Fitzpatrick is no longer playing against his Tigers. He said a lot of nice things about Minkah and has me pumped more than ever!

Thanks for sharing! Loved that! Now, there's a guy who knows a lot more about football than I ever will thankful that Fitzpatrick is no longer playing against his Tigers. He said a lot of nice things about Minkah and has me pumped more than ever!

LSU DAD!!!

Our difference is simple. You think we have a QB. I don't.

Let me ask you. What would it take for you to give up on Tannehill? Obviously a losing record after 6 seasons isn't enough. 7? Maybe 8? Is that what you need to see.

Simple answer, seeing him not perform up to the level of the team he is surrounded by. So far he has played far above the level of the rest of the team. When the team is good and he plays above the team level (again), we win many games. Simple as that. Tannehill has never been the issue.

Why is everyone on here slobbing Tannes knob all of a sudden? Its disgusting. Did mods just ban all the logical tanne detractors? Does all it take is 1 year off of football to have ur fanbase forget how mediocre you are? Ya'll are wack, and the ppl who are blinded with excitement over a safety pick (lol) rather than try to get a WINNING qb, notice the word WINNING, the thing Tanne sucks at, are just delusional. The loyalists to this club or the new blood that buys into this bs we're sold each and everyyear are the cornerstone village idiots that this franchise loves stringing along. Need more tanne hate in my FH. Its not unwarranted

Why is everyone on here slobbing Tannes knob all of a sudden? Its disgusting. Did mods just ban all the logical tanne detractors? Does all it take is 1 year off of football to have ur fanbase forget how mediocre you are? Ya'll are wack, and the ppl who are blinded with excitement over a safety pick (lol) rather than try to get a WINNING qb, notice the word WINNING, the thing Tanne sucks at, are just delusional. The loyalists to this club or the new blood that buys into this bs we're sold each and everyyear are the cornerstone village idiots that this franchise loves stringing along. Need more tanne hate in my FH. Its not unwarranted
Time for your meds.

Simple answer, seeing him not perform up to the level of the team he is surrounded by. So far he has played far above the level of the rest of the team. When the team is good and he plays above the team level (again), we win many games. Simple as that. Tannehill has never been the issue.

He has played far above the level of the rest of the team? That's just laughable man.

Can't even imagine the man crush you would have on a QB who actually wins.

Back
Top Bottom