Why we should stick with Griese for this season, a non-Jay hater's opinion. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why we should stick with Griese for this season, a non-Jay hater's opinion.

What's the QB situation?

• Keep Griese in as starter, start Fiedler next season

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Keep Griese in as starter period.

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • Let Fiedler start (if FULLY healthy, not questionable or doubtful)

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • Doesn't matter until the Dolphins get a decent WR.

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
I didn't see Griese getting any more time to pass yesterday. To the contrary, I saw him rushing throws and, as a consequence, throwing clunkers.

Originally posted by eltos_lightfoot
Start Sage. He can't be worse than either of these guys. :D

I used to pooh-pooh statements like that, but you're probably right.

Originally posted by MacAttack

But, the better passer is Griese. If the recent changes to the O-Line continue to get better then Griese could have more time, which is what he needs.
that aint exactly true, he had more time yesterday than he has had in previous games and he still couldn't hit the side of a barn if he were inside it!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Joe M. Omma
PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU WOULD DEFINE A FAN?

Well, quite frankly, it would be anyone that even cares enough about a team to waste their time (and subject to disciplinary actio for being on work time) on a message board of their favorite team team simply because they care regardless of the fact if they suck or not or even in a playoff race or not.
I happen to be of the belief that the way this team is playing right, the thought of them even making the playoffs is rather dubious, considering the way Denver is back on track, etc. it would be fair to assume that the division is out of grasp considering the way the Pats are playing. Even if Fiedler starts again or EVEN if Marino in his prime was back playing. So, yes, you might say that I have maybe given up on the season as far as the playoffs, etc. are concerned, but that does not make me or anyone else a lesser fan. Especially since you may be all rah rah rah with your rose colored glasses on and such and blind to reality. But that's the way you roll, i ain't got a problem with it. i may think it's a little silly, but I'm not going to say it's ridiculous just because that's the way you see it. But if this team was decimated by injuries all along and folks were getting healthy enough to play, it would be a different story. But everyone that started the year is pretty much still playing. But they are other porblems that won't allow us to go very far, namely, execution and Wannstedt. But just remeber, if "we" didn't care or were REAL fans of the Dolphins, i, for one, would not be wasting my time even discussing them. So you see, we DO care and aRE real fans, that's why we're here to begin with!

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Well, quite frankly, it would be anyone that even cares enough about a team to waste their time (and subject to disciplinary actio for being on work time) on a message board of their favorite team team simply because they care regardless of the fact if they suck or not or even in a playoff race or not.
I happen to be of the belief that the way this team is playing right, the thought of them even making the playoffs is rather dubious, considering the way Denver is back on track, etc. it would be fair to assume that the division is out of grasp considering the way the Pats are playing. Even if Fiedler starts again or EVEN if Marino in his prime was back playing. So, yes, you might say that I have maybe given up on the season as far as the playoffs, etc. are concerned, but that does not make me or anyone else a lesser fan. Especially since you may be all rah rah rah with your rose colored glasses on and such and blind to reality. But that's the way you roll, i ain't got a problem with it. i may think it's a little silly, but I'm not going to say it's ridiculous just because that's the way you see it. But if this team was decimated by injuries all along and folks were getting healthy enough to play, it would be a different story. But everyone that started the year is pretty much still playing. But they are other porblems that won't allow us to go very far, namely, execution and Wannstedt. But just remeber, if "we" didn't care or were REAL fans of the Dolphins, i, for one, would not be wasting my time even discussing them. So you see, we DO care and aRE real fans, that's why we're here to begin with!
now this post i like alot!;)

Originally posted by dolfan06
that aint exactly true, he had more time yesterday than he has had in previous games and he still couldn't hit the side of a barn if he were inside it!:rolleyes:

errr Had Fiedler has been missing the barn and everything else for awhile now.

Originally posted by MacAttack

errr Had Fiedler has been missing the barn and everything else for awhile now.
miss a pass, run for a td, win the game. what do ya want, miss or win?:tongue:

For anyone who has ESPN motion, on the website, it's free, there's a clip interviewing Dolphin players on the Baltimore game.

Would Jeff Garcia be a good fit for our offense? SF seems to hate him now and might trade for Fiedler, for a backup. He's more of a quick read/throw QB, who can scramble, and excels at making accurate short passes.

Garcia would be a nice fit. But I still would like to see Sage in there. He is a ****y QB that'll win.

Originally posted by gunn34
Garcia would be a nice fit. But I still would like to see Sage in there. He is a ****y QB that'll win.

Wow, you sound really confident since we're dealing with a pretty much unknown quantity that hasn't received the majority of practice snaps all season. I have a couple stocks I'd like you to give me a vibe on ...

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

Wow, you sound really confident since we're dealing with a pretty much unknown quantity that hasn't received the majority of practice snaps all season. I have a couple stocks I'd like you to give me a vibe on ...
i'll give ya a hint, stay away from precious metals. i lost my butt buying gold!:(

Back
Top Bottom