Why we should stick with Griese for this season, a non-Jay hater's opinion. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why we should stick with Griese for this season, a non-Jay hater's opinion.

What's the QB situation?

• Keep Griese in as starter, start Fiedler next season

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Keep Griese in as starter period.

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • Let Fiedler start (if FULLY healthy, not questionable or doubtful)

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • Doesn't matter until the Dolphins get a decent WR.

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Jimmy James
You Griese pushers make me laugh as much as the Fiedler bashers piss me off (and yes, you can be in one camp but not the other or in both). If you look up "fragile QB" in the dictionary, you're going to see a picture of Brian Griese. Yeah, you probably will see Fiedler's picture just below it,

Actually, as of this point you'd have to say Jay's is the only pic you'd see since he's the injured QB..... once again! :rolleyes:

When and if Griese gets injured we can argue but as of this point Jay has shown he's the one built more like a cheerleader than a football player.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Actually, as of this point you'd have to say Jay's is the only pic you'd see since he's the injured QB..... once again! :rolleyes:

When and if Griese gets injured we can argue but as of this point Jay has shown he's the one built more like a cheerleader than a football player.

:rolleyes:

Sorry but Jay toughness is what get his hurt because he ain't a puss like some other QB around the league.He is not afriadf of taking hit if it means getting first down or giving a key block on a 280 lineman.

At least Fiedler gets hurt on the field and not while drunk falling on his face after a game, or better yet "tripping over his dog at 4:00 in the morning". I was pretty happy to see Griese in uniform but his toughness isn't there. Out six weeks + with a bruised toe? We need to make a conscious bid in the off season to get a reliable and tough qb. Or better yet one who can hit his receivers!! We should also call up Clayton and Duper to see if they want to play again, god knows that they can still produce better than what we have on the field right now, (excluding Chambers and McMichael)...:yell: :yell: :yell:

OjMcDuffie was out for some time with a Foot injury, I guess he is weak also?

McDuffies toe was destroyed not just stubbed or sprained! It used to bleed and rip open and required surgery. Did you see the game where he hurt his toe? NOBODY HIT HIM!!! Also McDuffie tried to play hurt. On the other end Griese looked like Kerry Collins against Baltimore and they never sacked him in the game. He is too scared no confidence and lacks in toughness, but maybe we should keep him right??:eek:

Back
Top Bottom