Why we'll reach the playoffs | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why we'll reach the playoffs

wishful thinking once again fish fan, brady is 5-3 all time against miami, thats not great but ok. u guys have no off line, your new draft pick will go nowhere!!! and if u think ben watson wont do much u dont follow the game, but you will see for yourself when he is dominating both times miami and the pats play. and david terrell had 6 diff qbs throwing to him at the bears, hes now back with his fav qb, those 2 were in perfect sync at UM.

pats are loaded and your defense wil not be close to what it has been last several years. and one smart phin fan said on here th e truth, the phins want to go a 3-4 defense but they drafted people suited for a 4-3~!!!!!!!

not too smart mr SATAN..... but then again u are and never will be the man Bill B ( simply the best coach in history 10-1 and counting )

pats rule phin fans, keep the faith u will be back in a few years but its not happening this year.....

8-8 = missed playoffs again fins

2006 watch the pats and fins meet in the playoffs, and ofcourse we will win.
1997 = only time the pats or phins beat their rival 3 times in one season

pats did that to miami as u guys all remember i dont need to remind u.....

:roflmao:

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
well if history shows with a new coach, let alone are tuff as$ schedule and a team on the rebuild 8-8 is a feat in my book. we can hope and pray all we want but realistic do your homework. i mean come on playoffs??? stop dreamin!..............and you guys can call me wrong all you want..............please dolphins prove me wrong!

smart man smart man....... well said dude

patsdynasty said:
wishful thinking once again fish fan, brady is 5-3 all time against miami, thats not great but ok. u guys have no off line, your new draft pick will go nowhere!!! and if u think ben watson wont do much u dont follwo the game, but you will see for yourself when he is dominating both times miami and the pats play. and david terrell had 6 diff qbs throwing to him at the bears, hes now back with his fav qb, those 2 were in perfect sync at UM.

pats are loaded and your defense wil not be close to what it has been last several years. and one smart phin fan said on here th e truth, the phins want to go a 3-4 defense but they drafted people suited for a 4-3~!!!!!!!

not too smart mr SATAN..... but then again u are and never will be the man Bill B ( simply the best coach in history 10-1 and counting )

pats rule phin fans, keep the faith u will be back in a few years but its not happening this year.....

8-8 = missed playoffs again fins

Yeah..... We'll see how Saban pans out. We'll see how Bill B pans out without Weiss and Crennel too and also..... Bill B doesn't get to pick Saban's brains this year!! That could hurt some. This season couldn't start any sooner!!!!

Dolphination73 said:
Yeah..... We'll see how Saban pans out. We'll see how Bill B pans out without Weiss and Crennel too and also..... Bill B doesn't get to pick Saban's brains this year!! That could hurt some. This season couldn't start any sooner!!!!
ha ha hows that feel brady :whip2:

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
dude whats your phone# so i can call you on 11-13 around 4 when brady's is on a strecher! :roflmao:

call me at 1-800-dyn-asty :eek:

oh and will JT stil be a dolphin? doesnt look good hes not happy, look for him to be somewhere else before the season begins....

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
ha ha hows that feel brady :whip2:

thats still not as mean as that laser shooting dolphin pic.....

that was cute though :lol:

BostonDolphan said:
Not to be a pessimist but there is no shot that we make the playoffs this year. New England, New York, Baltimore, Indy, Kansas City, San Diego, Oakland and Denver are all better than us. I do think we may compete for a playoff spot but i highly doubt we will make the playoffs.

You also forgot Pittsburgh, Jacksonville and maybe even Houston.

Back
Top Bottom